PDA

View Full Version : Review: hand 24

Rev. Good Will
09-03-2005, 12:13 PM
PreFlop: Hero is CO with 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif (9 Players)
3 folds, MP calls, MP2 calls, Hero calls, Button raises, SB calls, 1 fold, MP calls, MP2 calls, Hero calls

Flop: (5.50 SB) Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif (5 Players)
SB checks, MP checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets, Button raises, SB folds, MP calls, MP2 folds, Hero calls

Turn: (8.50 BB) 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif (3 Players)
MP checks, Hero checks, Button bets, MP calls, Hero calls

River: (11.50 BB) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif (3 Players)
MP checks, Hero checks, Button checks

-----------

odd hand, I'd say raise PF with a MP1 open limper, and MP2 limping.

Flop bet is a catastrpohe IMO. the PFR will raise you here a large portion of the time, and with 2 overs, one being an ace, you are drawing to 2 outs a large part of the time. were you tring to draw to the flush? I don't think you will win the pot enough times with that.

what was the plan on a river bet on button?

09-03-2005, 12:25 PM
Yeah, this was poorly played all around. I apologized and we had a very short discussion of my poor play already here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3305337&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1).

Make sure to check if a hand has already been discussed. I was hoping this one would just get buried and never mentioned again. Thanks a lot. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Rev. Good Will
09-03-2005, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, this was poorly played all around. I apologized and we had a very short discussion of my poor play already here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3305337&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1).

Make sure to check if a hand has already been discussed. I was hoping this one would just get buried and never mentioned again. Thanks a lot. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeee, my bust.

I guess thats what happens when you don't go on for a few days...