PDA

View Full Version : Review: hand 18

Rev. Good Will
09-03-2005, 12:00 PM
PreFlop: Hero is UTG+1 with K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif (9 Players)
1 fold, Hero raises, 2 folds, 1 fold, CO calls, 2 folds, BB calls

Flop: (3.25 SB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif (3 Players)
BB checks, Hero checks, CO checks,

Turn: (3.25 BB) 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif (3 Players)
BB checks, Hero checks, CO checks

River: (3.25 BB) K/images/graemlins/club.gif (3 Players)
BB checks, Hero bets, CO folds, BB folds

--------------------

table has been very weak-tight, why not fire a round on either one of the earlier streets? I say flop, though people fold to a flop bet not too often, if they call, you have 5ish outs(overs and BDFD...its probably more cause I don't think you are vulnurable to reverse domination, or against a better hand then) to improve.

also, i think something is up with the pot sizes in the session, the change from SB to BB is wrong...I imagine on the flop you meant you had that amount in BB in the pot?

Redd
09-03-2005, 12:15 PM
With two backdoors, a good chance our pairs will be best, and two weak-opponents (including a blind), I think the flop is an easy continuation-bet. Turn I could see a check if they're still both there after the flop bet.

09-03-2005, 12:27 PM
Agreed. This was also previously discussed here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3305271&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1).

Our hand is pretty strong here, so a continuation bet makes sense. I think some of these (3, 18 and 65 especially) were me being skittish after losing a few sessions. Not a valid excuse, just an explanation. It's already been very... enlightening! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rev. Good Will
09-03-2005, 12:30 PM
...note to self, look at microposter's posts before posting a review to see if it had been covered already

RGW -> 0-2 with reviews