PDA

View Full Version : The fitness posts from 2 weeks ago....Where are the updates?

rusty JEDI
09-03-2005, 03:53 AM
Did everyone fall off the wagon early?

For reference i'm 6'0. I have a human kinetics (phys.ed.) degree so never should have let myself get this way. Im by no means huge, just carrying too much to be healthy. The major problem was pop, fastfood, and laziness. Also being away from home for school hurt because no hockey, no volleyball.

I started August 16th.

Started at 213 lb.
Now at 200 lb.

Method.

-Got off the crack (pop) and switched to diet.
-I didnt eat many sweets before, but ive cut them out 100%.
-I used to eat 2 big meals a day. Now I eat 3 small ones. I understand even more smaller ones is better but just cant do more.
-Spend 60 minutes on a treadmill for 3 days, then 1 day rest.

I understand there are many more things I could tweak. But, i'm not motivated enough to take it to the next level and am just trying to do something that can be more of a life change and less of a diet/1 time thing.

The most interesting thing i've found so far is the first few days diet pop wasnt so good, but ive really grown to like it and dont miss regular pop at all.

rJ

whiskeytown
09-03-2005, 04:46 AM
I've been sloppy - flucuating at about 209-213 pounds -

hard to excercise when you stay up all night and sleep all day

RB

09-03-2005, 06:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

-Spend 60 minutes on a treadmill for 3 days, then 1 day rest.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought 1 day is about 1440 minutes.

Blarg
09-03-2005, 05:07 PM
The main long-term fitness thread is the PUMP YOU UP push-ups thread. It's still current within the last 2 weeks, so a search should snag it pretty quickly.

You should post there, to keep yourself and others accountable and encouraged.