PDA

View Full Version : Question about Party Poker Million Semifinal

MD2020
09-02-2005, 10:36 PM
I have a quick question about the Party Poker Million Semifinal. I tried searching, but I did not really see anything answering my question. If this has been asked before and I missed it, I apologize.

I've emailed Party, but I'm also asking you guys since I probably will get a quicker, and more informative, answer than Party Poker.

Anyhow, I recently played one of their $5+1 sub qualifier SNG, which I won. That got me entry into their $31+3 Qualifier SNG, which I played tonight and also won. This got me a freeroll into the $250+20 SemiFinal.

Anyhow, Party is in the middle of one of their Semifinal sets right now, but I probably won't be able to play in them at this time. They have two more sets left, one in Nov. and the other in Jan.

So my question: Does anyone know if my freeroll can roll over to November, or do I have to play it in this set? I tried checking their rules, but unless I missed something, they don't say either way. If I had to, I could probably play the one on Sunday, but it would be difficult. I know I'm a longshot to win a seat, but I stil lwould like to give it my best shot.

I apologize for the length of this post. Just wanted to get all the facts out there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

LotsOfOuts69
09-02-2005, 10:46 PM
save it till november, make sure you can start with the maximum amount of chips. Check the website for details.

--LoO

MD2020
09-05-2005, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
save it till november, make sure you can start with the maximum amount of chips. Check the website for details.

--LoO

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry for bumping, but I just wanted to say thank you very much for your advice.

I actually received a very quick response from Party on this matter saying the same thing.

Thank you very much again.