PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Garcia has a busted leg

Redmen62
09-02-2005, 09:57 PM
Not sure what to make of it yet as a Joey Harrington/multiple Lions skill players owner.

TheRover
09-02-2005, 10:29 PM
So Dan Orlovsky is their backup? Say hello to Vinny T. or Rohan Davey.

I prefer Jeff George.

scott8
09-02-2005, 10:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not sure what to make of it yet as a Joey Harrington/multiple Lions skill players owner.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would celebrate. Garcia was never going to improve the situation and now there will be less pressure to pull Joey if the Lions start poorly.

Jack of Arcades
09-03-2005, 04:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would celebrate. Garcia was never going to improve the situation and now there will be less pressure to pull Joey if the Lions start poorly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, in terms of fantasy, it's a good thing.

In terms of Lions fans, it sucks.

thatpfunk
09-03-2005, 05:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if you were planning on Garcia being named the starter and you picking him up off waivers and him having a comeback season /images/graemlins/mad.gif

LargeCents
09-03-2005, 06:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if you were planning on Garcia being named the starter and you picking him up off waivers and him having a comeback season /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I picked Garcia up with the #1 overall pick in my FFL, you commie. Harrington is bound to fall out of favor early. With those WR studs, it's the nut flush draw! Damn.

P.S. I just got busted on hand #1 in my last multi with 97s, board 962, opp had QQ. Seriously. lmao. It was a freeroll, give me a break.

MarkL444
09-03-2005, 10:45 AM
this is close to meaningless. harrington was going to play the first half of the season regardless. garcia will be back in 6 weeks. if harrington is doing that bad he may step in then. of course i dont know much about broken legs.