PDA

View Full Version : the official Ed Miller Deserves a Bachelor Party thread

Luv2DriveTT
09-02-2005, 09:37 PM
our very own NPA is getting married the last week of October. therefore Friday October 14 - Sunday October 16 is Ed Miller's official 2+2 bachelor party weekend.

the agenda:

1) raise money to fly Ed to NYC, and set him up at a bitch'n hotel

2) have Ed's friends from home meet him in NYC

3) have every 2+2'er who ever benefited from his amazing book chip in to buy him the mother of all wedding gifts

4) strippers. lots & lots of strippers. since it is Ed, beer must be included.

5) poker might be included in this plan somewhere, in NY & or AC. to be determined.

details are still to be finalized, we need to determine the best way to set up a collection for his gift(s). additional coordinators will be required, I suspect this is going to be the mother of all 2+2 bachelor parties. the suggested donation should be $25-$50 per person with goal goal of making this an all expenses paid trip for him.

who is willing to donate for the cause? who is willing to show up to celebrate Ed Miller's last days of bachelorhood?

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

KDawgCometh
09-02-2005, 09:41 PM
aye, and I can party with y'all too cause i'm in NJ, happy days

jason_t
09-02-2005, 09:44 PM
I told you earlier today when we talked on the phone I was 99% to be there; now I am 100%.

istewart
09-02-2005, 09:54 PM
Where are you KD?

bottomset
09-02-2005, 10:10 PM
I'm in for $50

JoshuaD
09-02-2005, 10:10 PM
I'm down. I'm in NJ and I'll be there.

Let me know when collections start.

KDawgCometh
09-02-2005, 10:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Where are you KD?

[/ QUOTE ]

New Brunswick. In fact, I live at the house where that guy drank wayyyyy too much like three weeks ago(I'm not gonna say what happened, cause anyone who heard about it know the result)

KDawgCometh
09-02-2005, 10:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

where in NJ josh

jason_t
09-02-2005, 10:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where are you KD?

[/ QUOTE ]

New Brunswick. In fact, I live at the house where that guy drank wayyyyy too much like three weeks ago(I'm not gonna say what happened, cause anyone who heard about it know the result)

[/ QUOTE ]

Where in New Brunswick? I had a friend that lived on High St and have one that lives on Brookside and we all used to hang out at Ale 'n' Wich on Hamilton and at West Side End on Easton.

Evan
09-02-2005, 11:04 PM
JBB told me about this earlier and I assmed it was all a joke. When I found out you were serious I cracked up laughing. This is hilarious on so many levels.

B Dids
09-02-2005, 11:10 PM
I am down financially, although can't be in person.

KDawgCometh
09-02-2005, 11:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where are you KD?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where in New Brunswick? I had a friend that lived on High St and have one that lives on Brookside and we all used to hang out at Ale 'n' Wich on Hamilton and at West Side End on Easton.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a big fan of the Ale n Wich. I'm on Hardenbergh st right now. I used to live in the big olive house on Somerset st across from Neubies, and lived before that on top of what used to be legends deli and marcos/gerlandas/now paulies pizza. I have been living down in the college ave area since june of 2000 and was a Mason Gross music student before that over on cook

Entity
09-03-2005, 12:15 AM
I'm down for a donation (no trip for me).

I think this is a FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTASTIC idea.

Rob

istewart
09-03-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where are you KD?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where in LA? I had a friend that lives in Fresno and have one that lives in Malibu and we all used to hang ten on Sunset Boulevard with hot blonde California babes.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

Also, KDawg, New Brunswick is a bit gay IMO /images/graemlins/tongue.gif. Rutgers?

Evan
09-03-2005, 12:35 AM
Fresno was a bad choice of cities for this joke.

istewart
09-03-2005, 12:40 AM
I'm a California noob and just thought of random ones. I realize this now.

Evan
09-03-2005, 12:43 AM
scrub and I made the same mistake when we were driving to Vegas. We saw a sign on the highway that said "Fresno 10 miles". We're thinking since we're from the east coast and we've both heard of Fresno that it will be a bustling metropolis...WRONG. The "city" was completely desolate except for a few cows.

istewart
09-03-2005, 12:44 AM
Hahaha/.

Ed Miller
09-03-2005, 12:49 AM
Sweet. My fiancee is dreading it.

paperboyNC
09-03-2005, 12:52 AM
I'm in NYC a lot /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'd contribute.

jason_t
09-03-2005, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm in NYC a lot /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'd contribute.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh joy! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

KDawgCometh
09-03-2005, 01:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where are you KD?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where in LA? I had a friend that lives in Fresno and have one that lives in Malibu and we all used to hang ten on Sunset Boulevard with hot blonde California babes.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

Also, KDawg, New Brunswick is a bit gay IMO /images/graemlins/tongue.gif. Rutgers?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, bruns blows. I came out here for rutgers, dropped out and stayed. I'm moving back to chi-town in june when my lease is up and getting back into school so I can finally finish up

jason_t
09-03-2005, 01:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where are you KD?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a big fan of the Ale n Wich. I'm on Hardenbergh st right now. I used to live in the big olive house on Somerset st across from Neubies, and lived before that on top of what used to be legends deli and marcos/gerlandas/now paulies pizza. I have been living down in the college ave area since june of 2000 and was a Mason Gross music student before that over on cook

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, Ale 'n' Wich is awesome.

Hardenbergh put's you ultra close to St. Peter's liquor store, no? I always found that funny; it's right across the street from a hospital and named afer it.

The olive house across from Neubies? Is that above Corner Tavern?

Paulies is [censored] awesome, especially since they started staying open late on Thursday and Friday nights.

I've taught on Cook/Douglass; that campus scares me.

KDawgCometh
09-03-2005, 01:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm down for a donation (no trip for me).

I think this is a FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTASTIC idea.

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

a few beers in ya maybe /images/graemlins/grin.gif

KDawgCometh
09-03-2005, 01:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where are you KD?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hardenbergh put's you ultra close to St. Peter's liquor store, no? I always found that funny; it's right across the street from a hospital and named afer it.

Paulies is [censored] awesome, especially since they started staying open late on Thursday and Friday nights.

[/ QUOTE ]

its was the house like two doors down from the corner rat hole. Harvest Moon and the Olive Branch are my main bars that I go to(well, stuff yer face too, but its more of a resturant). I liked Cook/Douglas it was cool, but college ave>cook/doulgas. Don't know when you moved out to LA but I had friends in the following bands if you ever caught them, New Blood Revival, Rerun, Ambassadors or Reality, and Jones. I also played with Fatty Lumpkin on a gig, which was fun.

All of the Paulies people know me, I've been going there since the first owner ran it(they're on number 3 now), and I'm cool with all of the guys at the Lazy Shopper, man, I've been around this town wayyyy too long /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jason_t
09-03-2005, 02:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where are you KD?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its was the house like two doors down from the corner rat hole. Harvest Moon and the Olive Branch are my main bars that I go to(well, stuff yer face too, but its more of a resturant). I liked Cook/Douglas it was cool, but college ave>cook/doulgas. Don't know when you moved out to LA but I had friends in the following bands if you ever caught them, New Blood Revival, Rerun, Ambassadors or Reality, and Jones. I also played with Fatty Lumpkin on a gig, which was fun.

All of the Paulies people know me, I've been going there since the first owner ran it(they're on number 3 now), and I'm cool with all of the guys at the Lazy Shopper, man, I've been around this town wayyyy too long /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Harvest Moon was okay, imo. The food there was overpriced and not that good. Down the street from it is Makeda. Wow is that place awesome. A great place to take a date. Where is Olive Branch? Stuff Yer Face is fun too. Lots of sluts. I don't remember any of those bands, but I used to see a bunch of local bands at Cafe 52 and some place on George St. whose name I can't remember. Two of my friends were in a band, but the name of it escapes me right now. They were two crazy graduate students and they had songs making fun of Christopher Reeve and other such subjects.

Ah, the Lazy Shopper. Right across from what used to be Cafe 52. So sad when Cafe 52 burned down. And I'm not very happy with the interior changes to Evelyn's but I love the backyard patio.

KDawgCometh
09-03-2005, 02:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Harvest Moon was okay, imo. The food there was overpriced and not that good. Down the street from it is Makeda. Wow is that place awesome. A great place to take a date. Where is Olive Branch? Stuff Yer Face is fun too. Lots of sluts. I don't remember any of those bands, but I used to see a bunch of local bands at Cafe 52 and some place on George St. whose name I can't remember. Two of my friends were in a band, but the name of it escapes me right now. They were two crazy graduate students and they had songs making fun of Christopher Reeve and other such subjects.

Ah, the Lazy Shopper. Right across from what used to be Cafe 52. So sad when Cafe 52 burned down. And I'm not very happy with the interior changes to Evelyn's but I love the backyard patio.

[/ QUOTE ]

I go to the moon more for the brews there and the bands that play there. I think that I have ordered food from there like twice at most. Makeda's kicks ass. The Olive Branch is over behind the college ave student center.

I knew several of the people that lived above Theresa's and Cafe 52. I remember when it burned down, I could smell the smoke from my place at like 8 in the morning, and I thought that it might be my place on fire. I think the changes at evelyn's is cause the guys that own it also owned the apartments and maybe cafe 52, so they used the insurance money on renovating evelyn's. I really enjoyed going to cafe 52 on the open mike nights in the summer and being drunk/high and chilling in that back area

It might be possible that you were at the old bay, cause I know that a lot of local bands play there, but that's across from the hyatt and next to the Tinder Box.

Luv2DriveTT
09-03-2005, 12:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ed, your fiancée will regret the day she gave you a thumbs up for this one /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I think a small committee should be formed, I can't take the lead this time but I can help get it on the right path. Any volunteers? I am also trying to coordinate a book signing event for Ed in NYC to help subsidize the costs.

imported_CaseClosed326
09-03-2005, 12:47 PM
Just tell me where to donate, and I will.

rmarotti
09-03-2005, 12:49 PM
I am so fckin down for this.

jskills
09-03-2005, 02:14 PM
I live in NYC.

I'll contribute more than $25, provided I can be there for the beer and strippers /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jake (The Snake)
09-03-2005, 03:34 PM
Weird, my house is like 15 mins from you.

I'll be in DC though, so no chance to meet 2+2ers again /images/graemlins/frown.gif

callmedonnie
09-03-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where are you KD?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ale n Wich is tight. How does no one mention fat sandwiches? Too many of them and they're nasty, but sometimes, particularly at 3 am drunk, they hit the spot.

KDawgCometh
09-03-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Weird, my house is like 15 mins from you.

I'll be in DC though, so no chance to meet 2+2ers again /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

well, whenever my lazy ass gets motivated to do it, I plan on running a mixed game at my place. I'll post it up in ss again

jason_t
09-03-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Ale n Wich is tight. How does no one mention fat sandwiches? Too many of them and they're nasty, but sometimes, particularly at 3 am drunk, they hit the spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those things are revolting. I want to firebomb the grease trucks.

(I'm just curious if I have met, or gotten into a fight with... any of you guys before? My buddy Vince and I used to go to Ale 'n' Wich and play pool all the time; we knew a lot of the crowd there and the owner Bob, etc.)

callmedonnie
09-03-2005, 04:02 PM
My friends live there, so we probably don't know each other. They know the owner Bob as well. yea, grease trucks sucks. but jimmy's and pj's get it done. anyway, this thread is about ed not new brunswick, and i have to shower and head out to a tournament that I am excited for.

It is good to know others who also lived life to the fullest in New Bruns.

KDawgCometh
09-03-2005, 04:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Those things are revolting. I want to firebomb the grease trucks.

(I'm just curious if I have met, or gotten into a fight with... any of you guys before? My buddy Vince and I used to go to Ale 'n' Wich and play pool all the time; we knew a lot of the crowd there and the owner Bob, etc.)

[/ QUOTE ]

it is possible that we might've crossed paths in the past. I used to be a major "provider" of some smokable fun, so I was around lots of places in bruns during those days

Jake (The Snake)
09-03-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I want to firebomb the grease trucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have completely lost all respect for you. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

JoshuaD
09-03-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

where in NJ josh

[/ QUOTE ]

Lakewood, which is about 15 minutes from seaside, 5 from toms river.

smokingrobot
09-03-2005, 06:47 PM
if anyone has a pay pal account setup, you could "borrow" it temporarilyl and have everyone donate to that and have that person handle the transaction.

however, you really gotta trust that dude.

smokingrobot
09-03-2005, 06:48 PM
that coffee shop that burned down was awesome. i had a few friends who went to rutgers there.

smokingrobot
09-03-2005, 06:52 PM
also congrats Ed.

smokingrobot
09-03-2005, 06:53 PM
the grease trucks are amazing.

smokingrobot
09-03-2005, 06:57 PM
to explain further, bisonbison has a paypal donation thing set up. everyone donates to his account. he sends money to ed.

otherwise, all donators could get money orders and mail them to ed, or whoever is in nyc arranging the payments.

jason_t
09-03-2005, 09:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I'm a proponent of firebombing something or because I'm a proponent of firebombing the grease trucks?

Luv2DriveTT
09-03-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
to explain further, bisonbison has a paypal donation thing set up. everyone donates to his account. he sends money to ed.

otherwise, all donators could get money orders and mail them to ed, or whoever is in nyc arranging the payments.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is essentially my plan, however we can wait a week two before we get that started (still traveling).

PS: I actually live in Jersey City... but I claim I live in NYC. do you see why?

smokingrobot
09-03-2005, 09:35 PM
i'd probably do the same thing.

a 1500 dollar closet in manhattan doesnt excite me like it used to.

nor a 1000 closet in brooklyn.

BWebb
09-03-2005, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
scrub and I made the same mistake when we were driving to Vegas. We saw a sign on the highway that said "Fresno 10 miles". We're thinking since we're from the east coast and we've both heard of Fresno that it will be a bustling metropolis...WRONG. The "city" was completely desolate except for a few cows.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bitch, you know I live in Fresno. It is not that desolate and it is actually underrated when it come to chics. However, I realize it is not the greatest of all cities. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

KDawgCometh
09-03-2005, 10:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is essentially my plan, however we can wait a week two before we get that started (still traveling).

PS: I actually live in Jersey City... but I claim I live in NYC. do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

why do you think that I only claim to live in jersey right now, do you really think that I like have New Brunswick attached to my name /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

KDawgCometh
09-03-2005, 10:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I'm a proponent of firebombing something or because I'm a proponent of firebombing the grease trucks?

[/ QUOTE ]

this made me laugh. the grease trucks are only good to stare at barely legal girls on september and october nights

shant
09-04-2005, 01:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bitch, you know I live in Fresno. It is not that desolate and it is actually underrated when it come to chics. However, I realize it is not the greatest of all cities. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
My roomates are both from Fresno and I've visited. There are some good looking women in Fresno.

Jake (The Snake)
09-04-2005, 01:47 AM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The grease trucks. I'm all for firebombing, I just want to be able to get my Fat Bitch when I need it.

smokingrobot
09-04-2005, 01:51 AM
anytime you want:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3313991&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1

jason_t
09-04-2005, 02:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

The grease trucks. I'm all for firebombing, I just want to be able to get my Fat Bitch when I need it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Plenty of those in New Jersey without the grease trucks. And the grease trucks don't help the problem.

To clarify, I /images/graemlins/heart.gif Southern California girls.

jason_t
09-04-2005, 02:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this made me laugh. the grease trucks are only good to stare at barely legal girls on september and october nights

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but New Jersey girls.... /images/graemlins/frown.gif

09-04-2005, 02:24 AM
Well since

1. I probably owe him my bankroll
2. I like beer
3. I like strippers

I will be up for going and donating to this cause. Only a 45 min trip for me to the city, how could I miss this

KDawgCometh
09-04-2005, 02:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Plenty of those in New Jersey without the grease trucks. And the grease trucks don't help the problem.

To clarify, I /images/graemlins/heart.gif Southern California girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, this would go without saying. Jersey Girls are teases, and anyone who has experieced them can agree with that

BWebb
09-04-2005, 12:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
My roomates are both from Fresno and I've visited. There are some good looking women in Fresno.

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time you come up here, give me a heads up. Maybe we can roll down to the cardbarn downtown or at least go out and get drunk.

shant
09-04-2005, 01:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time you come up here, give me a heads up. Maybe we can roll down to the cardbarn downtown or at least go out and get drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice. I'm partial to Table Mountain.

BWebb
09-04-2005, 01:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice. I'm partial to Table Mountain.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool. Club One downtown spreads higher limits (usually a couple 6-12 full kills and 15-30s on the weekends) than Table, but they are both okay.

smokingrobot
09-05-2005, 03:21 AM
when you get it straightened out, i'd be willing to donate and party it up.

lemme know what plan is.

sfer
09-06-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where are you KD?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, the bar with the Simpsons mural. Memories.

jason_t
09-06-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where are you KD?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! Exactly correct, outside in the back. That bar rules.

sfer
09-06-2005, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where are you KD?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! Exactly correct, outside in the back. That bar rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

Take Easton away from campus, past Franklin, past all semblance of humanity, and enter my hometown.

Is this thread about Ed Miller, partying at Rutgers, or Fresno?

jason_t
09-06-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Take Easton away from campus, past Franklin, past all semblance of humanity, and enter my hometown.

[/ QUOTE ]

Take 206S towards Princeton, cross 1 via Washington Rd, stay on Hightstown Rd, take 133 over the NJTP to 33 and take 79N to Marlboro where I lived and sthief09's girlfriend is from.

KDawgCometh
09-06-2005, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bound brook or somerville?

09-06-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ed, your fiancée will regret the day she gave you a thumbs up for this one /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't recall giving a thumbs up, but I do trust Ed.
Besides, I have faith there will be an accurate trip report posted.
And... my own party is scheduled for that same weekend now that I know Ed will be out of town. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Evan
09-06-2005, 07:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And... my own party is scheduled for that same weekend now that I know Ed will be out of town. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
OMFG THIS IS AWESOME.

Ed Miller
09-06-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Take 206S towards Princeton, cross 1 via Washington Rd, stay on Hightstown Rd, take 133 over the NJTP to 33 and take 79N to Marlboro where I lived and sthief09's girlfriend is from.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're from Marlboro? What year you graduate high school?

jason_t
09-06-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It does not matter if this is real or not. This post rules.

jason_t
09-06-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I grew up in Alaska; I studied in New Jersey.

Is that where you are from?

KDawgCometh
09-06-2005, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

princeton?

jason_t
09-06-2005, 08:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
princeton?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, Rutgers. The good ex went to Princeton (that's why I chose to go to school in NJ), the psycho to Rutgers.

Ed Miller
09-06-2005, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I just know some people from around Marlboro and wondered if you went to high school together.

Ed Miller
09-06-2005, 08:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's real...

KDawgCometh
09-06-2005, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
princeton?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, Rutgers. The good ex went to Princeton (that's why I chose to go to school in NJ), the psycho to Rutgers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a tard, why else would you know RU so well. What school did you go to, I was over on cook/douglass for my frosh and soph years from fall 98- srping 00. I've been on college ave since

jason_t
09-06-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
princeton?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a tard, why else would you know RU so well. What school did you go to, I was over on cook/douglass for my frosh and soph years from fall 98- srping 00. I've been on college ave since

[/ QUOTE ]

I was in the graduate school; my classes and office were on Busch campus. I have taught on Busch, Cook/Douglass and College Ave.

KDawgCometh
09-06-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's real...

[/ QUOTE ]

which makes the post even cooler

DrewOnTilt
09-06-2005, 10:30 PM
I'm all for this. Nice idea.

but GEEZ this thread is getting huge. Could a moderator sticky it, or sticky a summary thread with the details?

TheMetetron
09-06-2005, 10:44 PM
Yeah, sure, New York, whatever.

Count me in.

sfer
09-06-2005, 10:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bound brook or somerville?

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither.

KDawgCometh
09-06-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm all for this. Nice idea.

but GEEZ this thread is getting huge. Could a moderator sticky it, or sticky a summary thread with the details?

[/ QUOTE ]

most of it is just random conversations between a bunch of us

Luv2DriveTT
09-06-2005, 11:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Count me in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the nick we all know....

ok, back to the (semi) topic at hand. I need help on this one guys, who can volunteer some coordination time? Lets make Ed's last weekend as a bachelor a memorable one!

TheMetetron
09-06-2005, 11:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Count me in.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What else do you expect? It will be at least a month by that date since I took a vacation. I could use one with the hard, stressful job I have.

DrewOnTilt
09-06-2005, 11:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Count me in.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, back to the (semi) topic at hand. I need help on this one guys, who can volunteer some coordination time? Lets make Ed's last weekend as a bachelor a memorable one!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want to plan a trip to AC then I could probably help you do things like coordinate room rates, set up a tourney, etc. Or are you thinking of having everyone stay in NYC and make a day trip to AC?

Luv2DriveTT
09-06-2005, 11:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Count me in.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want to plan a trip to AC then I could probably help you do things like coordinate room rates, set up a tourney, etc. Or are you thinking of having everyone stay in NYC and make a day trip to AC?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is all still to be determined, although I think NYC is actually Ed's main stop. He wants to see some old friends who can meet him there. AC is a side field trip for whoever craves action I would assume (unless everyone proves me wrong).

Ed - did you want to vist AC?

MaxPower
09-06-2005, 11:26 PM
I am in. I've never met Ed Miller, but I'll contribute whatever you need.

MercTec
09-06-2005, 11:29 PM
im in and should have some free time in the next couple of months. TT, PM me if you need me to do anything.

Luv2DriveTT
09-06-2005, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am in. I've never met Ed Miller, but I'll contribute whatever you need.

[/ QUOTE ] Actually, you have. I introduced you in Vegas.

Luv2DriveTT
09-06-2005, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im in and should have some free time in the next couple of months. TT, PM me if you need me to do anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Tank... I will.

J.A.Sucker
09-06-2005, 11:58 PM
I might have to find a way out there for this thing, especially if Clark goes. Who's saving for the liver transplant that Eddie's gonna need after this event?

Dynasty
09-07-2005, 01:12 AM
Why would anybody who lives in Las Vegas fly to New York to attend a party with strippers and poker?

You guys should be coming out here.

Luv2DriveTT
09-07-2005, 01:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why would anybody who lives in Las Vegas fly to New York to attend a party with strippers and poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ed needs a vacation & sign some books (good pr)... plus he has some east coast friends he could hook up with pre-wedding. So, you in for the road trip Dynasty?

PS: this thread started in SS (fittingly of course), got moved to B&M after the Jersy/Bay Area love fest, and now back to NV&G. Wild....

Dynasty
09-07-2005, 01:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So, you in for the road trip Dynasty?

[/ QUOTE ]

Luv2DriveTT
09-07-2005, 01:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So, you in for the road trip Dynasty?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said anything about poker? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ipp147
09-07-2005, 05:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
who is willing to donate for the cause? who is willing to show up to celebrate Ed Miller's last days of bachelorhood?

[/ QUOTE ]

I will donate but not attend.

I would like to donate via one of those Stars donation tournament things that they have for charities.

If that cannot be arranged then a neteller transfer is fine.

Clarkmeister
09-07-2005, 11:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to break forum rules.

Clarkmeister
09-07-2005, 11:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I might have to find a way out there for this thing, especially if Clark goes. Who's saving for the liver transplant that Eddie's gonna need after this event?

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt I'm flying anywhere. I'll just take Ed out one night and we'll get tanked at some random club.

Easy E
09-07-2005, 12:23 PM
That is, was she a SSHE groupie, or did she know the struggling, wannabe grinder on his way up?
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

gonores
09-07-2005, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't piss in your own kool-aid, Dynasty. Hometown bachelor parties don't make sense, even if home is Vegas.

However, there is no "1 bachelor party per wedding" rule. Feel free to get him drunk and stupid in Vegas if he's down for it.

J.A.Sucker
09-07-2005, 01:53 PM
Sounds even better for me. Pick a weekend in early October and I'll come out for the day. NYC is too far for me, but Vegas isn't.

J.A.Sucker
09-07-2005, 01:55 PM
Drunk and stupid? For Ed, that's not a bachelor party. It's a Tuesday.

Ed Miller
09-07-2005, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That is, was she a SSHE groupie, or did she know the struggling, wannabe grinder on his way up?
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Groupie.

MicroBob
09-07-2005, 04:10 PM
If there's a 2nd bachelor party for Ed in Vegas before the last weeked in October then I might be in for that.

GF and I were planning on going to new Orleans for my Birthday/Halloween weekend.
we are now discussing where we now want to go instead.

Bubu
09-20-2005, 11:28 PM
I'd like to join in the merriment. I live in NYC and will contribute.

Luv2DriveTT
09-21-2005, 01:18 AM
We are in the middle of crossing the "t"s and dotting the "i"s to make sure everything is as planned. The plan is a book signing / meet and greet Ed Miller event in the late afternoon (open to the general public), followed by hardcore debauchery featuring exotic dancers, followed by an evening of poker, and more hardcore debauchery.

More details to follow this week.... its harder than it seems to coordinate this, sorry for the delay. I've already been contacted by quite a few 2+2'ers from across the nation who intend to fly out for this weekend... Poor Ed, he is going to be in serious pain from the hurtin' we are going to put on him /images/graemlins/blush.gif Good times...

Lawrence Ng
09-22-2005, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DING DING DING!!! WE HAVE A WINNER.

Vegas for tehwin fuuls! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Lawrence

SoftcoreRevolt
09-22-2005, 01:45 PM
It's not the pain we'll put on him, it's the injuries he'll sustain when the pictures leak to his fiance.

I'm up for donating to the cause and coming down to NYC for the Party as well.

rharless
10-03-2005, 03:06 PM
Mrs NPA was a groupie?? I think not.