PDA

View Full Version : 2-4 Hand review

09-02-2005, 08:21 PM
Pokerstars 4 players. 2-4 game.

I hold k /images/graemlins/spade.gifq /images/graemlins/spade.gif on the button
A loose player UTG raises
I call as does the small blind.

Flop q /images/graemlins/club.gifj /images/graemlins/club.gif2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
Small blind checks
Preflop raiser bets
I raise everybody calls.
Turnj /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
Everybody checks.
I bet
Small blind raises
Other opponent folds.

What are the chances hes representing a j. Is this a fold or is there too much money in the pot to fold?

brazilio
09-02-2005, 08:23 PM
Stop this hand right at folding preflop.

JackyChilds
09-02-2005, 08:27 PM
Would anyone consider 3-betting KQs on the button 4 handed? If you choose to play it I would rather see the 3 bet than the CC.
(I forgot to include that I`m reffering to the action preflop.)

09-02-2005, 08:27 PM
Fold k /images/graemlins/spade.gifq /images/graemlins/spade.gif on the button in a four handed game when a loose player raises. ?

And thats not the question I asked the post is about the play on the turn which is much more important.

09-02-2005, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Would anyone consider 3-betting KQs on the button 4 handed? If you choose to play it I would rather see the 3 bet than the CC.
(I forgot to include that I`m reffering to the action preflop.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think raising is correct you dont have much of an edge if any at all plus you are in position.

W. Deranged
09-02-2005, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Stop this hand right at folding preflop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Check the details, Braz...

I agree, in a full game this is a fold.

Four-handed against a loose players I think our hand is pretty damn good. I actually like a three-bet pre-flop.

JackyChilds
09-02-2005, 08:45 PM
If you "dont have much of an edge", why are you cold calling?

09-02-2005, 09:21 PM
3-betting here would be correct, IMO. KQs against a loose player (and in position) is a very good spot 4-handed. Anyone that folds this is playing far too tight and far too weak.

brazilio
09-02-2005, 09:27 PM
embarassment