PDA

View Full Version : "thepokerclub" no address at website????

cmwings
04-19-2003, 04:58 PM
On 12/9/02 PKER issued the poker.com-URL-"hijacking" PR. Remember they changed names to "thepokerclub" and claimed they would "vigorously pursue the hijackers". (reference YHOO finance PKER.OB)

Do you also remember, at that time and until just a few days ago, that they listed Antico Holdings in Antigua as their address to send bank-draft-deposits.

Well, what became of the "vigorous hijacking" pursuit? Also see "thepokerclub" website, no longer any address listed to send bank-payment. NAH, that's not peculiar just after re-nigging on a $600k debt to PKER-shareholders? Who is "hijacking" WHOM?

good luck cashing out from "thepokerclub", cmwings

Mike Haven
04-19-2003, 05:49 PM
i think you've made your point - others have made theirs

now how about giving it a rest and getting back to the important matters of this forum?

sith
04-19-2003, 08:05 PM
What `cmwings' Tim Mayrath doesn't want you to know.

This is clearly a contract dispute between two main parties with several other parties affected. The big loser is the public company PKER, the big winner is alacorp who had granted a license on their URL `poker.com' for 99 years, but pulled it after 3 when they realized they could make more money with it elsewhere. The battle is being fought in the courts and `cmwings' is one of the combatants.

Tim is from Texas. His sworn opinion is that playing online poker in Texas is illegal.

Tim says he plays online poker `illegally' at all the major online sites. This doesn't bother Tim, yet he felt compelled to swear an affidavit on behalf of Liz Niles aka Alacorp, aka former (current?) owner of the url "Poker.com", stating that Alacorp had a right to renege on her contract with PKER because they were allowing Antico Holdings (`anticoholdingtheirdinkies' as funnyman Tim so aptly and so often calls them) to use the url `illegally' because the site allowed him to bet illegally.

Is any online poker site safe from Tim? Don't get on this man's bad side. He'll do anything he can, legal or illegal, truthful or deceitful, to get what he wants. But what is it that Tim wants? That is something else Tim doesn't want you to know. He seems to want us to believe he is acting on behalf of the shareholders of PKER which he claims to be one of. Yet he is assisting Liz in her battle to divert the url to another revenue source that PKER does not earn money from. What is Tim's connection here? What is it Tim doesn't want us to know?

Tim says Antico reneged on their $600K debt and therefore players should be wary about putting their money in a site run by these `renegers'. Tim doesn't want you to know that the `debt' is money due for the purchase of the right to use the url `poker.com' for 99 years and royalties set out in that contract with PKER which PKER honored for only 3 years out of 99. Tim doesn't want you to know that Antico's lost revenues over the next 96 years will be many many times the sum he claims Antico is reneging on and that therefore Antico's claim against PKER will be many many times the `debt' Tim claims they are reneging on.

Why can Tim say the things he says without fear of being sued for libel? Tim knows that the company he is slandering is an offshore company. Tim knows that the company he slandering is involved in a market that is under attack by US politicians. Tim knows that the company he is attacking is unlikely to sue him in the US and therefore Tim can lie and publish those lies.

Why am I posting anonymously when Tim has the courage to use his real name? Because I've seen what Tim is capable of and I can't devote all my time and energy to defending myself against a man who has no compunction about lying to get what he wants. I have a family. I have a job. I have bills and commitments and am happy when I get a little time to go online and play some poker. I don't know where Tim gets the time and the energy to devote himself to destroying other people's businesses unless this is Tim's job. The only conclusion I can objectively come to is that Tim is either profiting from his efforts or has been promised that he will profit from his efforts. If Liz is making the promises Tim, I'd suggest you get it in writing.oh wait, Liz doesn't care if it's in writing, does she? Good luck Tim.

cmwings
04-19-2003, 08:37 PM
Like I said before...

good luck cashing out from "thepokerclub", cmwings

sorry Mike Haven, I was intending to respect your post and have a Happy Easter.

Mike Haven
04-19-2003, 09:06 PM
thank you - good luck - Happy Easter to you

MS Sunshine
04-19-2003, 09:31 PM
Hmmmm, I thought this thread had panned out and look at this. Nice first post.

MS Sunshine

jek187
04-19-2003, 10:50 PM
This seems to be cmwings main point: "good luck cashing out from "thepokerclub", cmwings"

So, it seems to me that if anyone here could make a cash out succesfully, that'd debunk cm and we can all move on w/our "important matters" (and what preytell, are they Mr. Haven?) I still have to clear my free $50 they gave me for going through the hassell of switching from the old software to the new. Has anyone cleared their's yet? If so, please post.

jamesburke
04-20-2003, 03:14 AM
screwed and screwed so far...i've almost givin up hope..8 days of requesting a withdrawal...and still not even being processed..

cmwings
04-20-2003, 08:07 AM
Ken, I think it's obvious that poster "sith" and I have a serious conflict ongoing. It's also obvious we both are very knowledged on the subject at hand.

Since it's also obvious my side of the story is not the side from which you seek payment...may I suggest your posting here to this board for "sith"s assistance in your attempt to collect from the Antico Holdings DEADBEATS.

Sincerely and Happy Easter, mrducks/cmwings

MS Sunshine
04-20-2003, 09:34 AM
"This doesn't bother Tim, yet he felt compelled to swear an affidavit on behalf of Liz Niles aka Alacorp, aka former (current?) owner of the url "Poker.com", stating that Alacorp had a right to renege on her contract with PKER because they were allowing Antico Holdings (`anticoholdingtheirdinkies' as funnyman Tim so aptly and so often calls them) to use the url `illegally' because the site allowed him to bet illegally. "

cmwings is this true?

MS Sunshine

Patricia
04-20-2003, 03:31 PM
Whenever possible, I avoid getting drawn into these boards as they belong to the players in my opinion. However, an issue has been brought up by cmwings that affects my credibility and I would like to make a statement for the record. This issue has to do with cashouts (withdrawals) from ThePokerClub and Mr. Mayrath’s assertion that Antico are ‘deadbeats’. First off, I would like to state that in three and a half years of operation, we have never failed to pay a player and to do so as quickly as conditions allowed. Lack of funds to pay or an unwillingness to pay has NEVER been an issue nor is it now.

ThePokerClub will continue to honor EVERY withdrawal request and to do so as quickly as possible. That said, there is an issue that cmwings is aware of that has delayed some of our checks from reaching their destinations in a timely manner over the past two weeks. Cmwings is aware of the issue because he created it. ThePokerClub has been utilizing a company in the US that we contracted to write and deliver the checks. This proved to be much quicker and of great benefit to our players over our previous system of mailing checks from Belize. This process came to a halt when cmwings attached a copy of the check he received in payment of his requested withdrawal from ThePokerClub (Tim, have we ever not paid you?) to an affidavit swearing that we are in violation of Texas laws by allowing him to play poker at our site and that the company writing the checks was in violation of US laws as well. We have since (temporarily) reverted back to our old system of sending checks from Belize until we are able to find a faster method that is safe from cmwings’ legal attacks. The checks from Belize are slow, but they all get there. Many players who have requested withdrawals during the past weeks have received them quickly as credits back to their visa, their FP account or via Neteller.

During this period of ‘slow’ withdrawals I invite anyone who is concerned about their cashout to contact me personally at ‘trish@thepokerclub.com’ and we will find a quick way to resolve your particular cashout concern.

ThePokerClub is currently looking for a method to guarantee and certify player funds that will make attacks such as the current one initiated by cmwings mute.

I do not intend to carry on a back and forth squabble with Mr. Mayrath on this board. I will gladly answer questions sent to me personally from any player of ThePokerClub cardroom, which cmwings is not.

Those of you who know me know my word is my bond. I have never disappointed any one of you who have played at my site.

Patricia, Cardroom Manager
Thepokerclub.com

MS Sunshine
04-20-2003, 03:40 PM
Let me take a wild guess. Is Tim a lawyer?

MS Sunshine

cmwings
04-20-2003, 09:52 PM
Patricia Murphy, my post-response is placed in a separate earlier thread of which you participated and in response to a post that YOU authored containing a return e-mail address of "pmurphy@anticoholdings.com". See it there?

Good Luck Cashing Out From pmurphy at "thepokerclub"!

mrducks/cmwings

MS Sunshine
04-21-2003, 10:25 PM
PKER may be scum, but I would like to know a few things about you so I can judge the info you are giving us. Are you a lawyer that swore an affidavit on behalf of Liz Niles aka Alacorp, aka former (current?) owner of the url "Poker.com"? I mean did you help put the dispute over the URL poker.com in play. I understand they are the ones that were running the site, but what is the value of the URL if not to a gaming site running offshore?

And you seem to be causing them alot of trouble, but do you just want the URL moved to another group?

MS Sunshine

cmwings
04-22-2003, 01:42 AM
MS Sunshine, some true, but always twisted truth from the DEADBEATS.

I run a small business in Dallas, I'm not a lawyer. I'm a PKER shareholder since 10/99, an avid poker player of 30+ years, and YES I signed an affidavit in support of ALACorporation's DEFENSE in B.C. Court stating only the FACTS in regards to Uninet-Tech check #5593 for payment of my Antico (thepokerclub) balance in the amount of $2023 dated 12/17/02. And, I would be happy to attach that affidavit dated March/03 in an e-mail to you or anyone here requesting it. That affidavit is also now public record in the B.C. Court along w/the ex-PKER-CEO's and others.

I was not involved, previous to date of affidavit, in the dispute over the URL. The privitization PLOY by Michael Jackson was dated 10/1/02,

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/news/articles.asp?guid={3E393D39-C6FD-4910-87A7-E61A39471B1F}&newsid=800956631&orig=&time=&symb=PK ER&sid=153891&source=htx\http2_mw

The removal of the URL was dated 12/9/02

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/news/articles.asp?guid={955894B1-BAAB-474A-981C-04EEFDD7A2B5}&newsid=801518735&orig=&time=&symb=PK ER&sid=153891&source=htx\http2_mw

And the Ladbroke's Royalty PR on 6/19/02.
"Poker.com will earn a monthly royalty fee from revenue generated by Ladbroke's cardroom"

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/news/articles.asp?guid={26BC5FB5-EC9D-4591-AFE5-CA1A79804F81}&newsid=799913658&orig=&time=&symb=PK ER&sid=153891&source=htx\http2_mw

The SCAM is just so obvious. We all know the EVER-INCREASING Ladbroke's numbers by observing the room, but you'll not hear another peep mentioned from the DEADBEATS since 6/19/02 in any public document and I've also requested response by phone, certified mail, and e-mail to no avail. The privitization was to OBSCURE the heisting of the Ladbroke's royalties to pay/pocket the Antico/Michael Jackson/Uninet-Tech/Deadbeats $600k+ outstanding debt to shareholders.

Now your question is aimed at my future possible interest in the URL. Liz/ALA are the good guys! Liz/ALA pulling the URL was the only way to block the SCAM as MJ and his band of DEADBEATS were/are the majority PKER shareholders. But as it turns out only temporarily. These DEADBEATS don't see that "muck" button and are going to continue playing an already LOSER's hand. The Plaintiff's (Michael Jackson et al) moved for a CONTINUANCE in the B.C. Court last Monday. Your typical case of motivated PLAINTIFFS! LMAO!

And Patricia, thepokerclub support manager, would try to convince ALL OF YOU that l'il ole cmwings is responsible for the "slow withdrawals".

good luck cashing out from "thepokerclub"
mrducks/cmwings...bones1420@lycos.com

cmwings
04-22-2003, 01:48 AM
p.s. what IDIOT would associate the word "hijack" with his own poker room? Read who signed the "hijack" PR?

good luck cashing out from "thepokerclub"!

cmwings
04-22-2003, 12:02 PM
sith and Patricia, I've posted a lengthy response to MS Sunshine in this thread and not a very favorable post toward either of you. If you two DEADBEATS don't respond...well...some of these readers just might start to believe what this newbie is saying. I'm waiting?

Oh and sith, PKER-shareholders did NOT lose the URL!! Michael Jackson's Uninet-Tech, Inc. lost the URL. All Documented and you know it!!

mrducks/cmwings

cmwings
04-22-2003, 12:18 PM
One more thing re:Patricia...

my affidavit is in B.C. Court in support of the DEFENSE!!!

Liz/ALA are in a DEFENSIVE posture!

Michael Jackson et al (DEADBEATS) are the PLAINTIFFS!!

They called my affidavit into the B.C. Court!!

And most reliable Patricia, support manager thepokerclub, would try to convince all of you that l'il ole cmwings, it's all his fault.