PDA

View Full Version : AA vs TBE

baronzeus
09-02-2005, 06:14 PM
Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 4 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB :#A500AF(TheBrownEyes)/ calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
TheBrownEyes checks, BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, TheBrownEyes calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (6 BB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">TheBrownEyes bets</font>, BB folds, UTG folds, Hero calls.

River: (8 BB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
TheBrownEyes checks, Hero....

DCWGaming
09-02-2005, 06:17 PM
I've started forcing myself to raise donkbets like that... Dont know if it would be the best move in this situation, really depends on the enemy.

So... I raise the turn and call a 3bet, folding the river if its another diamond.

and of course bet the river if he calls the turn.

tizim
09-02-2005, 06:19 PM
Bet/call. I highly doubt browneyes is tricky enough to pull a river checkraise here. I think he's far more likely to have Jx that was waiting for a safe turn on this board or some kind pair+draw or other big draw, like the Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.

Edit: I misread the turn and didn't realize it was a scare card, so he can't have Jx waiting for a safe turn. But I still bet the river because I think it's unlikely that he's tricky enough to checkraise this river with a big hand, and he'll call with a lot of pair+draw hands. He might even have a scared 2pair.

baronzeus
09-02-2005, 06:29 PM
What hands does he raise with on the river that I beat, if he should raise my bet? Just lower sets?

baronzeus
09-02-2005, 06:37 PM
So I bet and he raises. Easy call? Jesus what a crafty little whore.

Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 4 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB :#A500AF(TheBrownEyes)/ calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
TheBrownEyes checks, BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, TheBrownEyes calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (6 BB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">TheBrownEyes bets</font>, BB folds, UTG folds, Hero calls.

River: (8 BB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
TheBrownEyes checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">TheBrownEyes raises</font>, Hero....

kidcolin
09-02-2005, 06:39 PM
Yeah, he could have a lower set or two pair, but you're probably toast.

tizim
09-02-2005, 07:02 PM
Wow, I didn't think he was capable of river checkraises like this, but I had a feeling he was since you posted this hand. You're going to have to post results.

Anyway, I call the river checkraise because I think he'll have A/images/graemlins/diamond.gifJ-9 or a lower set 1 in 11 times.

baronzeus
09-02-2005, 07:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I didn't think he was capable of river checkraises like this, but I had a feeling he was since you posted this hand. You're going to have to post results.

Anyway, I call the river checkraise because I think he'll have A/images/graemlins/diamond.gifJ-9 or a lower set 1 in 11 times.

[/ QUOTE ]

he showed 3d5d and MHING /images/graemlins/frown.gif I called of course.

I just feel like I got outplayed so hard in this hand, but looking back I guess there's not much I could have done (maybe fold to the river raise?) Any other thoughts?

aK13
09-02-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
(maybe fold to the river raise?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Garbage.

baronzeus
09-02-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Garbage.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. How's .05/.10 treating you dude?

/images/graemlins/wink.gif

aK13
09-02-2005, 08:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Garbage.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. How's 50/100 treating you dude?

/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You misplaced some zeros and decimals in there, so I FYP.

arkady
09-02-2005, 10:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly! TBE has become smarter, go figure.