PDA

View Full Version : Cannibalism in New Orleans

zipo
09-02-2005, 05:26 PM
http://www .huffingtonpost.com/randall-robinson/new-orleans_b_6643.html

From the article linked above: " It is reported that black hurricane victims in New Orleans have begun eating corpses to survive."

I really don't know what to think about this...

Matty
09-02-2005, 05:47 PM
what the hell. We were able to drop supplies within two days after the tsunami, but when it comes to our own country ... what the hell.

Fixed link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/randall-robinson/new-orleans_b_6643.html

tolbiny
09-02-2005, 05:49 PM
I have no problem with cannabilism if its ness to survive. However it doesn't seem like an urgent nessecity right now as humans can go quite sometime without food and still survive- and secondly eating corpses in 90+ degree weather surrounded by stagnet water seems like a good way to die faster.

Matty
09-02-2005, 05:54 PM
I wonder if black people taste any different than white people...

Boris
09-02-2005, 06:02 PM
I've heard from two people with first hand knowledge that when it comes to dog, those with black coats are the tastiest.

When I was in grad school I went to dinner with two girls from China. One of them was str8 outta the backwoods of China. A very simple country girl. She starts telling me how to pick out the best tasting dog. Her friend was more sophisticated and was extremely embarrassed. I couldn't stop laughing.

jokerthief
09-02-2005, 06:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what the hell. We were able to drop supplies within two days after the tsunami, but when it comes to our own country ... what the hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you think this is?

Matty
09-02-2005, 06:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you think this is?

[/ QUOTE ]Obviously the reshaping of FEMA and Homeland Security (especially the appointment of the FEMA head) were misguided- at best.

mmbt0ne
09-02-2005, 06:25 PM
I won't believe this.

zipo
09-02-2005, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was really hoping this thread wouldn't degenerate into a white meat/dark meat discussion.

tek
09-02-2005, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard that us whiteys taste similar to Chicken ala King MRE's...

Hamish McBagpipe
09-02-2005, 07:46 PM
This whole post is just beyond the pale. Rampant sensationalism. Even if it turns out to be true. I don't believe it myself. I mean I've heard that there are some real backwoods Deliverance types down there but really. I can picture a bunch of Nell types roaming around taking bites out of passersby. Who the hell can't go for 3 days without food before they start eating each other?!? This really takes the cake. LOL.

Roybert
09-02-2005, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Has to be waaaaaaaaaay better than the omelette MRE's, too

ChipWrecked
09-03-2005, 01:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dark meat is excellent because of all that salt and lard they eat.

vulturesrow
09-03-2005, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats not really saying much. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

whiskeytown
09-03-2005, 01:55 AM
I'm gonna go with a heavy dose of skeptic on this one - don't know the writer, don't know what he's talking about -

but science 101 states that giving living conditions, eating a dead human being that has been living in these conditions the last 5 days makes as much sense as pulling a hamburger from the sewage infested waters and munching on it -

I agree that the America we dream of is long buried under the goosesteps of GWB and Karl Rove, but I think this is an untrue report and until I hear of confirmed news accounts, I'm not gonna take the bait.

RB

BCPVP
09-03-2005, 02:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
but science 101 states that giving living conditions, eating a dead human being that has been living in these conditions the last 5 days makes as much sense as pulling a hamburger from the sewage infested waters and munching on it

[/ QUOTE ]
Hasn't really been "living" has it? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

As to the OP, I don't believe it.

wacki
09-03-2005, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Fixed link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/randall-robinson/new-orleans_b_6643.html

[/ QUOTE ]

Randall Robinson is a social
justice advocate and author
whose works include The Debt –
What America Owes to Blacks

Love the source