PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Party / Empire

RockLobster
04-19-2003, 12:31 PM
Hi All--

I noticed yesterday that Party & Empire had changed their hand history format. I experienced a bunch of delays when requesting histories from both sites, and found that the new format is riddled with problems (missing all bets and raises, for instance). Things weren't looking so good, and I've had much contact with their technical groups.

Well today things got worse. Per my request, they have begun resending my hand histories from yesterday. These histories show me what every person was dealt for each hand, regardless of whether or not they went to show down.

Things are still screwy, and I let them know that I will not be playing at either site until they straighten things out.

Be aware.

Tyler Durden
04-20-2003, 12:01 AM
Thanks for the warning man, I appreciate it. I was contemplating depositing money there again. Can you keep us updated on this? thanks.

RockLobster
04-20-2003, 11:26 PM
Hey Tyler--

I will keep everyone posted. I was away for the last day or so, and their last e-mail shows me that they still don't understand the nature of their problem. As a player, I would be FURIOUS to discover that another player has a history of the hands that I folded.

Anyway, I just sent an e-mail to the support at Party & Empire, detailing (with examples) the nature of the problems that began on 4/18. I haven't played there since, so I don't know if things are corrected or not.