PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to start a signature list to protest against the new rake?

aflaba
09-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Anyone want to start a thread where we can collect signatures against the rake raise? At least maybe we can make then reconsider raising the rake again, like someone wrote somewhere.

Just an idea.

PokerBob
09-02-2005, 04:06 PM
this will do zero.

jason_t
09-02-2005, 04:07 PM
I would sign a list protesting against the myriad threads on the subject of the new rake.

Catt
09-02-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone want to start a thread where we can collect signatures against the rake raise? At least maybe we can make then reconsider raising the rake again, like someone wrote somewhere.

Just an idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

I.P. Freely hereby signs.

[ QUOTE ]
I would sign a list protesting against the myriad threads on the subject of the new rake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Catt signs this one.

gildwulf
09-02-2005, 04:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Just an idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you from www.moveon.org (http://www.moveon.org)?

aflaba
09-02-2005, 04:17 PM
I think we have a slim chance to affect. Maybe we can get the eyes of american meadia on us /images/graemlins/wink.gif lol. Still the action would be pretty much effortless for us...

Do you hear the people sing?
Singing a song of angry men?
It is the music of a people
Who will not be charged to much!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a money to be saved
When tomorrow comes!

Will you join in the crusade?
Who will be strong and stand with us?
Somewhere beyond the barricade
Is there a world you long to see?
Do you hear the people sing?
Say, do you hear the distant drums?
It is the future that they bring
When tomorrow comes...
Tomorrow comes!

aflaba
09-02-2005, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Catt signs this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, do your signing elsewhere /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DCWGaming
09-02-2005, 04:22 PM
The more I think about it...

If they somehow gave us notice of the increase before it happened, there was a chance to stop it.

But now that they have a taste of the money, they've probably already got plans for it... They're not going to give it up unless something very drastic happens. Like a mass migration out of 6max (those are their most profitable tables, before and after the rake increase)

gildwulf
09-02-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The more I think about it...

If they somehow gave us notice of the increase before it happened, there was a chance to stop it.

But now that they have a taste of the money, they've probably already got plans for it... They're not going to give it up unless something very drastic happens. Like a mass migration out of 6max (those are their most profitable tables, before and after the rake increase)

[/ QUOTE ]

Race you to the Absolute Rock Garden...you can even have a head start.

Guys, cmon...Partyskins have the best six-max tables and they know it. They hold all the cards (no pun intended). Unless they raise the rake enough where it would be more profitable to go to another site we have no leverage.

aflaba
09-02-2005, 04:27 PM
It is very sad when a catastophe happens.

It is very silly of you to post a link about it in this thread.

gildwulf
09-02-2005, 04:28 PM
I wasn't referring to the hurricane, I was referring to the fact that they always spam your email with requests to sign a petition. I didn't even look at the webpage.

Apologies if I offended anyone but that was obviously not the joke.

aflaba
09-02-2005, 04:29 PM
OK. Sorry then. There was just a misunderstanding.

w_alloy
09-02-2005, 06:18 PM
You think the fact that they raised the rake and issued a horde of new bonuses at the same time is coincidence? I think the are trying to redistribute the money from high volume players (who the rake hurts most) to bonus and redeposit fish.

gila
09-02-2005, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You think the fact that they raised the rake and issued a horde of new bonuses at the same time is coincidence? I think the are trying to redistribute the money from high volume players (who the rake hurts most) to bonus and redeposit fish.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree, I believe the rake hike hurts the fish even more. By far.

I am going to edit this b/c I guess it won't hurt them in the sense that they don't know, i.e, what you don't know can't hurt you. But, as far as actual loss of money, the fish will lose more BB/100 due to this hike than the strong players.