PDA

View Full Version : Is Broken Glass Can really this insensitive?

MelchyBeau
09-02-2005, 03:44 PM
He posted this in the BisonBison thread.

[ QUOTE ]

Dear Bison,

I am standing on Bourbon Street and my knees are wet. What should I do?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was stunned when I saw the devistation that happened due to the levee breaking. It is heartbreaking to see this happen, especially when I have so many friends that I know have lost virtually everything they own.

I wonder if we go back to 2001, would we find a thread of BCG's old account saying 'I'm standing in the middle of a burning tower in NYC, what should I do?'

Melch

tbach24
09-02-2005, 03:45 PM
yes, yes he is

touchfaith
09-02-2005, 03:46 PM
This surprises you why again? The guy is obviously a genital wart waiting to be frozen off.

xadrez
09-02-2005, 03:48 PM
Hes an ideologue who continuously posts incessant streams of nonsense in order to defend his dear leader. Pay no attention to him.

Sponger15SB
09-02-2005, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It is heartbreaking to see this happen, especially when I have so many friends that I know have lost virtually everything they own.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why you find it insensitive.

jakethebake
09-02-2005, 03:50 PM
There've been quite a few insensitive posts since the storm hit. I found this one actually pretty meh.

Monty
09-02-2005, 04:19 PM
Are your feelings hurt?

PocketJokers72
09-02-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The guy is obviously a genital wart waiting to be frozen off.

[/ QUOTE ]

A moment of silence for Dex....

Amen.

canis582
09-02-2005, 04:31 PM
BGC is actually a liberal who is pretending to be an ignorant republican to make other right wingers look bad.

wh1t3bread
09-02-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
BGC is actually a liberal who is pretending to be an ignorant republican to make other right wingers look bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

If true, this would actually be pretty funny.

stabn
09-02-2005, 04:55 PM
Please [cesored] <font color="white"> as-sfu-cks </font> keep this [censored] in politics.

Broken Glass Can
09-02-2005, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He posted this in the BisonBison thread.

[ QUOTE ]

Dear Bison,

I am standing on Bourbon Street and my knees are wet. What should I do?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was stunned when I saw the devistation that happened due to the levee breaking. It is heartbreaking to see this happen, especially when I have so many friends that I know have lost virtually everything they own.

I wonder if we go back to 2001, would we find a thread of BCG's old account saying 'I'm standing in the middle of a burning tower in NYC, what should I do?'

Melch

[/ QUOTE ]

You misunderstood the post completely.

The point is that there is no reason for anyone to be standing on Bourbon Street when the levee breaks. The local officials screwed up by not getting almost everyone out of there beforehand. They had at least 2 days warning!

No such advance notice was available on 9/11.

The governor and the mayor were the insensitive ones. They are directly responsible for thousands of unnecessary deaths in the City of NO.