PDA

View Full Version : rusty JEDI's useless post of the month

rusty JEDI
04-19-2003, 05:10 AM
Introducing the first installment of rusty JEDI's useless post of the month. Donations will be accepted and be sent after 5% commission knocked off the top to the Onlinechamp fund.

I was getting a little bored, so i looked up some ultimate points information.

If you collect 4,000,000 points you can win a Harley Davidson Fatboy motorcycle.

Imagine this: You get 1000 points per day. The best way to do this is by playing shorthanded and starting tables for double points. Probably need 2-3 tables at a time as well.

Now you play for 12 years taking 32 days off per year, and 33 days off per year for leap years.

That is all it would take.

Of course you've probably only paid a million in rake.

maplepig
04-19-2003, 06:43 AM
I would like to see someone make the Guiness record of most rake paid online. Anyone take a guess on what is the record now?

rusty JEDI
04-19-2003, 11:50 PM
Everyone has really let me down. It has been well over 12 hours and still nobody has come along and said.

"rusty JEDI, all your posts are useless."

I guess i havent made it to that elite level of IG posters yet.

GrannyMae
04-20-2003, 04:29 AM
did they not have a tourney that the winner got 2,000,000 points or something? just need to win a couple of those and the fatboy is yours.

http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/shocking.gif

Hung
04-20-2003, 07:27 AM
the first time I played at UB I met a guy who won this tournament. He changed his points for 10K cheque. no need to say that I was motivated to win that too /forums/images/icons/smile.gif