PDA

View Full Version : Totalbet not paying their bonus.

09-02-2005, 02:36 PM
Hi,

Does anybody have problems with Totalbet? I have been playing for more then 5h ($1/$2 full ring game) but have not received any £5/h bonus. I have emailed them 3 times with no respons (except the auto-response).

Best,

// Ralf

xxx
09-02-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

Does anybody have problems with Totalbet? I have been playing for more then 5h ($1/$2 full ring game) but have not received any £5/h bonus. I have emailed them 3 times with no respons (except the auto-response).

Best,

// Ralf

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be glad they aren't TAKING your money (like they did last month).

rusty JEDI
09-03-2005, 02:35 AM
IIRC a while back they made it so you had to play at pound tables. I could be wrong and that might just be for the daily specials.

rJ

Walker
09-03-2005, 02:37 AM
I got mine. It usually takes a couple of hours. I think it's pretty much simultanious with the conformation emails they send

09-03-2005, 03:26 AM
Ok,

I have not received any confirmation e-mails. Did you play £-tables?

// Ralf

parappa
09-03-2005, 04:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

Best,

// Ralf

[/ QUOTE ]

I Played 5 hours at $1/2 on the 1st. Recieved all 5 bonuses like usual.

AcmeSalesRep
09-04-2005, 12:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
IIRC a while back they made it so you had to play at pound tables. I could be wrong and that might just be for the daily specials.

rJ

[/ QUOTE ]

That is just for the daily hand specials. The monthly bonus can be cleared on the $ tables.

Acme
(Has not whored UK Betting or TotalBet yet this month)