PDA

View Full Version : What's got two thumbs...

Hoopster81
09-02-2005, 01:23 PM
and is this biggest moran in history?

THIS GUY

So, a couple weeks ago I asked Empire to close my account in my attempt to open another with r*******k. They asked he why, and I just told them that I thought I had a gambling problem and needed some time off.

Anyways, I have not even made a new Empire account yet, but yesterday I was trying to deposit via IGM-Pay for the party/multi bonuses, and I kept being denied. I called Pay-Pro to see what the deal was, and they said that because I said I had a gambling problem, all of my accounts would be suspended for 6 MONTHS. Did not see that one coming. When I closed my account the onlt thing they said was:

Dear xxxxx,

This is to confirm the receipt of your account closure request. With deepest regrets, we have complied with your wishes.

Your account "xxxxxx" has been closed, but in the event that you wish to re-open your account with us again, please feel free to contact us so that we can open your account and make any changes to your profile that you wish.

They never told me any of this 6 months nonsense, so hopefully I will be able to work it out. But, word to the wise, do not tell Pay-Pro you have a gambling problem.

Jurollo
09-02-2005, 01:31 PM
Haha. Get help man! /images/graemlins/grin.gif
~Justin

mts
09-02-2005, 01:52 PM
LOL

09-04-2005, 05:29 AM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tk79
09-04-2005, 06:03 AM
So I guess we'll see you over at eurobet for the next 6 months.

Lazymeatball
09-04-2005, 08:02 AM
I'm so proud of you, the first step is admitting it. You say you just want r******k but I see this as a desperate cry for help. I'm glad the good people at pay-pro are helping you get through your time of need.

Shoe
09-04-2005, 12:07 PM
I still think it's funny everytime this happens.

Uglyowl
09-04-2005, 12:43 PM
Doesn't pay to lie. Addiction to gambling is a disease and nothing to joke about.

Enjoy your trip to hell, the 6 month cool off period is the least of your worries /images/graemlins/smile.gif