PDA

View Full Version : Roshambo Challenge!!!

kyro
09-02-2005, 10:33 AM
I was thinking of organizing a Roshambo Tournament...2+2 style a la the WSOP. (For those not in the know, Roshambo is the name for Rock, Paper, Scissors.) If this sounds like a good idea, give me some support by saying you want in. If it sounds dumb, tell me so I don't waste my time. Thanks.

Slow Play Ray
09-02-2005, 10:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it sounds dumb...don't waste my time

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

InchoateHand
09-02-2005, 10:38 AM
For those that don't know, "Roshambo" is the awful transliteration of "Rochambeau," who was actually kind of a cool guy for a Frenchman.

samjjones
09-02-2005, 10:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was thinking of organizing a Roshambo Tournament...2+2 style a la the WSOP. (For those not in the know, Roshambo is the name for Rock, Paper, Scissors.) If this sounds like a good idea, give me some support by saying you want in. If it sounds dumb, tell me so I don't waste my time. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]
When Full Tilt first opened, I had a chat with Phil Gordon and Rafe Furst, and they agreed that online Roshambo for $ was an untapped market. In the end, however, the potential for the ROSHAM-BOT threatened to delude the integrity of the game.

Alobar
09-02-2005, 10:41 AM
if you aren't talking about doing it online, then there are already tournaments.

if you are talking about doing it online, there are obvious logistics problems

kyro
09-02-2005, 10:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
if you aren't talking about doing it online, then there are already tournaments.

[/ QUOTE ]

How hard would it be to PM the organizer(s?) your choice? Actually, your first 5 choices in case of a tie.

Alobar
09-02-2005, 10:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How hard would it be to PM the organizer(s?) your choice? Actually, your first 5 choices in case of a tie.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would seriously cripple my strategy tho, im not a gambit player

Piiop
09-02-2005, 11:26 AM
Rock!