PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming About Work

ChipWrecked
09-02-2005, 06:13 AM
I'm still fairly new at my job. I'm in the phase where I'm dreaming about work all the time. Is that common here? I was surprised to see how many people dream about their teeth falling out.

cpitt398
09-02-2005, 07:20 AM
thats why I quit work. Now I dream about p*k*r. Which sucks slightly less.

HopeydaFish
09-02-2005, 10:17 AM
Whenever I start a new job I have nightmares for weeks that I'm screwing up and getting yelled at. It's a real treat.

The worst nightmares I ever had about work was back in University when I worked in the warehouse of a mattress store. I spent a good part of my day unloading tractor trailers filled with mattresses, and loading the delivery trucks. At night I'd close my eyes and all I'd see were mattresses. They'd be floating slowly by me in my dreams.

rustyboy
09-02-2005, 10:37 AM
In high school, I worked at a golf course on the green's crew. One night I dreamed the entire next day, from starting on the green's mower, to weedeating, to push mowing around the tee boxes. It was horrendous. I woke up and felt like I needed another 8 hours of sleep.

ChipWrecked
09-02-2005, 10:44 AM
It sucks. I'm in a NetOps center, and I'm picking up the systems pretty well.

But in the dreams, I'm on the phone, under pressure, and I don't know what to do. It really blows.

shakingspear
09-02-2005, 11:04 AM
I had my first dream about a job ever the other night. I was sitting in my boss's office, which was much bigger and had windows (which it doesn't have now). My boss was very pissed off about something, and I thought "how could she be pissed in a nice office like this?" Then someone made fun of my muscles.

Stupid dream.