PDA

View Full Version : transfer money from one account to another

Hung
04-18-2003, 02:08 PM
I have e-mailed UB and asked them to transfer $10 to a friends account. They did, everything ok. He plays for fun but he wanted to try the micolimits.
Do all sites do this? Is it also ok if we just lose money to that friend? For example playing heads up?
So we don't have to bother support.
Any ideas?

Glenn
04-18-2003, 02:25 PM
Yes, most sites will do a transfer if you ask. However, many sites will close your account if they catch you dumping chips to another player even if it is heads up.

Hung
04-18-2003, 02:47 PM
Really?
I'd better not do that then /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
But if I play a sit&go how can they notice? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
I'll better contact support again to transfer some money. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

thanks

RiverMel
04-18-2003, 03:01 PM
Why pay the rake when they'll do it for free? Unless of course you're trying to launder money. But it didn't sound to me like this was what your goal was.

MS Sunshine
04-18-2003, 04:03 PM
Most sites will transfer money for you, but they all go bat*** if you dump off heads-up. Odds lost $5,500 doing the same thing at ACR. Just e-mail them.

MS Sunshine

Hung
04-18-2003, 06:28 PM
That's pretty dangerous then.
Imagine you have plenty of your money on the site and then ban you. This isn't fair, because the money is yours. Can they do that? How can they take 5K like that? It's unreal.
thanks for the advice.

onlinechamp
04-18-2003, 06:38 PM
I dont know but when I got barred from UB I got ALL MY $$ back therefore the reason I got barred was obviously just a lie by UB.

rusty JEDI
04-18-2003, 07:02 PM
Hung, the reason they can just take 5000 from odds was well discussed here. Just do a search for oddstipset, or taxidriver, or ACR, Torstyn Cole.

Basically the chip dumping was to clear promo-bucks. Which is clearly against the rules. It led to ACR making headsup play not count for promo-bucks anymore.