PDA

View Full Version : LB 10-20$ 6-handed

09-02-2005, 12:37 AM
Utg limps, CO limps, Im on the button with K /images/graemlins/heart.gifJ /images/graemlins/heart.gif
I make it hundred and both calls. effective satck is 2500.
CO is in many pots and almost never raises preflop, often limping and calling (big) raises preflop. CO has also been calling big bets on flop and turn with only second pair, winning some and losing some. he has about 3500. Also he seldom reraises the flop or turn.
Pott: 330ish

flopp comes K /images/graemlins/spade.gif5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

check, check, I bet 180, UTG folds but CO calls.

Here I my thinking was that I wanted action from a second best hand hoping CO would call with a 9 or a king that i could beat, hence the 180 bet. He probably would have called a potbet as well and the staight and flushdraws get in fairly cheap but I didnt want to create a too big pot.
I wanted to keep the pot small so it would be fairly cheap for me to pick off any missed draws he might bluff on river as I felt that he had bluffed earlier on missed draws...
Pott: 680ish

turn comes J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

I bet 500 and CO calls.

On the flop I thought that maybe i would check the turn to induce a bluff on the river or valuebet my king on the river if he checked. But with two pair i decided that my hand now could take some heat and that he should pay for drawing.
Pott:1680ish
river is 9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif CO goes puts me allin for another 1600 and I??

Actions on flop and turn?? bet more, bet less, turncheck??
Fold/call on river?

Allinlife
09-02-2005, 12:53 AM
I'm gonna assume he check and you bet 500. I bet much more on turn, at least 2/3 or more, btw it would be nicer if you can write pot size on every street.

CO looks like a real loose-gamble type. I autocall that river against these guys, they will show you missed gutshot/flush often enough and sometimes even weirdly played Kx.

amoeba
09-02-2005, 12:55 AM
I hope he didn't have pair of 9s + flush draw on the flop and I agree about betting more on the turn.

09-02-2005, 01:11 AM
Thats right: he checked and i bet 500, he calls.

500 is more than 2/3 of pot...

09-02-2005, 08:37 AM
any way i insta called and he turned over Q-10. wtf??