PDA

View Full Version : neteller or firepay

09-01-2005, 10:15 PM
HEy,guys, I have always used firepay, but it seems as if everyone uses neteller. Doesnt neteller charge u a percdentage every cashout u make, also firepay only costs 3.99 to deposit doesnt neteller cost more. please tell me if i am write and what u use and hwy thanks

bluefeet
09-01-2005, 11:00 PM
not sure about other methods, but neteller does not charge to EFT back to your checking account when withdrawing. nor is there a few to push or pull $$ between neteller and the gaming sites.

there is a 8.9% fee if you use the 'insta-cash' option to fund your account.

ps. you'll find most of this good stuff on their FAQ page

MegaBet
09-02-2005, 02:42 AM
Neteller screws me over with the exchange rate, but other than that it's cool.

fnord_too
09-02-2005, 08:45 AM
AFAIK, Neteller costs way more to get money in, but neither cost anything to get money out. Also, if your first deposit from Neteller is from a poker site, their system hiccups a little and you need to get them on the phone at some point (at least that was the case when I signed up for neteller late last year.)

gumpzilla
09-02-2005, 09:21 AM
I use Firepay, but mostly that's because Neteller will not work with customers from Maryland, from what I've read in the Internet Gambling forum.

09-02-2005, 10:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
HEy,guys, I have always used firepay, but it seems as if everyone uses neteller. Doesnt neteller charge u a percdentage every cashout u make, also firepay only costs 3.99 to deposit doesnt neteller cost more. please tell me if i am write and what u use and hwy thanks

[/ QUOTE ]My netteller deposit was free.

Maulik
10-12-2005, 07:00 AM
*bump**

is firepay free to deposit to poker sites?

10-12-2005, 09:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The fee actually depends on how patient you are. The instacash option carries a high percentage compared to other sites, but the EFT option is completely free if you don't mind waiting 5 days for your deposit to clear. Once your money is in neteller you can move it between gaming sites without any more fees. Can't speak for firepay as I've always used Neteller and not had any complaints.

10-12-2005, 09:43 AM
I'm just now about to start using neteller and I had my base currency in £ GBP which means everytime I deposit from a site I'd get charged a conversion. Talked to neteller and they said to just open a new account with a different email address and then I can have $ USD so I can bypass the charge.

10-12-2005, 11:34 AM
I had the same thing with euros. Back when I still thought $1000 was like a million. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif I probably lost hundred(s) because they really screw you on the deposits and withdrawals.

10-12-2005, 11:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
*bump**

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I believe it is.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong here tho.

stupidsucker
10-12-2005, 12:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
*bump**

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I believe it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always use firepay, Only thing they charge for is initial deposit. No teller card of any sort though. If they have one I dont use it.

10-12-2005, 12:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
*bump**

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I believe it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always use firepay, Only thing they charge for is initial deposit. No teller card of any sort though. If they have one I dont use it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I use Firepay as well.

The only thing that I dont like with Firepay is that with Party Poker you cannot cashout to it.

However you can use Party's cashout directly to your bank routing number, etc... which takes 3 business days... so that is all good.

Is that how you cashout with Firepay?

stupidsucker
10-12-2005, 12:22 PM
I only use firepay when it is the best choice. I use the check system at party mostly. I use firepay for paradise and for rakeback payment.

10-12-2005, 12:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I only use firepay when it is the best choice. I use the check system at party mostly. I use firepay for paradise and for rakeback payment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool.

Where abouts are you that you use the cheque system? How long does the cheques take to get to ya?

bigt439
10-12-2005, 12:23 PM
Firepay's customer service is total balls. I got the run around for like a month when my affiliate accidentally deposited my rakeback in there. I won't ever use it again.

And it cost money to get cash out of neteller, not to get it in. It's a decent percentage actually. 1.9%... bah, it kinda sucks. Exchange rate is not that bad I don't think.

10-12-2005, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Firepay's customer service is total balls. I got the run around for like a month when my affiliate accidentally deposited my rakeback in there. I won't ever use it again.

And it cost money to get cash out of neteller, not to get it in. It's a decent percentage actually. 1.9%... bah, it kinda sucks. Exchange rate is not that bad I don't think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Weird. Ive been using Firepay for awhile and havent had the run around yet. *shrugs* I guess everyone has different experiences tho.