PDA

View Full Version : lost hand histories at Paradise

BigBiceps
09-01-2005, 10:13 PM
Paradise only lets you grab your last 100 hands. What if you didn't request some of them, how do you get them?

Also, if you request more than you need, does Pokertracker automatically get rid of the duplicates? (note: I do not have pokertracker yet, until I get my new computer)

Thanks

BigBiceps
09-02-2005, 01:58 PM
Also, is there anyway to do this more conveniently than having it keep sending you emails?

StellarWind
09-02-2005, 02:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Paradise only lets you grab your last 100 hands. What if you didn't request some of them, how do you get them?

[/ QUOTE ]
Tough luck.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, if you request more than you need, does Pokertracker automatically get rid of the duplicates? (note: I do not have pokertracker yet, until I get my new computer)

[/ QUOTE ]
PT gets rid of duplicates. Not a problem.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, is there anyway to do this more conveniently than having it keep sending you emails?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think PT can be configured to ask for you. Read the help screen.

chrisg
09-02-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I think PT can be configured to ask for you. Read the help screen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pokertracker has a hand grabber (little hand symbol on the top toolbar). It can be set up to request hand histories as often as you want.

On the whole though PokerTracker is more laborious to use for Paradise. I used to be a big Paradise fan, but since using PokerTracker I've moved to Party - using PokerAce you can then get realtime stats which is not possible on Paradise.