PDA

View Full Version : Firepay and Party

09-01-2005, 09:44 PM
I want to cash out some from Party this week using FirePay(to deposit into Stars, namely), but I do not see that option anywhere. Do they really allow me to deposit via firepay, but prevent me from withdrawing my funds to the place I put them in from?

If so, this runs completely counter to every other website I have played at, where they say they MUST put the deposited amount back to the method of the initial deposit.

(P.S. Before any smartass tells me to use Neteller, I am not allowed to, since I live in Maryland.)

09-01-2005, 10:11 PM
Alright, Party emailed me and confirmed that they do not allow Firepay. Since I cannot withdraw with firepay, and I can't open a Neteller account, I need an *easy* way to get my money out of Party. IGMPAY sucks, since I need to wait a full business week to get money to my checking account, then pay another 4 dollar deposit fee into Firepay.

What is the next most commonly accepted (among other sites, other than FirePay and Neteller) internet money service? As far as I can see, Citidel is not used by Party... And Visa does not allow transfers to gaming sites.

Any suggestions? It is hard to take advantage of bonuses if Party acts as some sort of trap for my money.

theben
09-01-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

(P.S. Before any smartass tells me to use Neteller, I am not allowed to, since I live in Maryland.)

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, i love this line

you could always use igm for party and keep firepay separate for other sites? basically, split your BR into 2

Nepa
09-01-2005, 11:27 PM
You can find a friend on stars and just have him transfer you money.

BigBiceps
09-02-2005, 11:43 AM
You can still use IGMpay instantly - just open a new checking account at a B&M bank. You could get the money there the same day.

Bazuul
09-04-2005, 12:28 AM
i originally deposited into PARTY with FIREPAY and ran into the same issue

there are no fees at all to use IGM with PARTY so this will somewhat offset the FIREPAY fee to move the money from your bank account after the IGM withdrawals (for use on STARS)

09-04-2005, 10:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i originally deposited into PARTY with FIREPAY and ran into the same issue

there are no fees at all to use IGM with PARTY so this will somewhat offset the FIREPAY fee to move the money from your bank account after the IGM withdrawals (for use on STARS)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I guess that is what I have to do. I don't particularly like having to wait a week for my money, but I guess I have no choice.