PDA

View Full Version : Someone please explain to me....

degenerategambler
09-01-2005, 09:10 PM
Why you would use a horrific natural disaster to steal jewelry ,electronics and booze?
People are dying.
They need help.
Are these people animals?
What the F?"@ ?
If I wasnt living paycheck to paycheck I'd be down there with a Glock and a boat helpin out.
I think I'm gonna be sick.
f @ # $ ing Kaffirs.

ThaSaltCracka
09-01-2005, 09:11 PM
good question, perhaps we can explore this further.

Alobar
09-01-2005, 09:12 PM
people suck....I dunno why everyone is having such a hard time with this concept

degenerategambler
09-01-2005, 09:16 PM
Why do we tolerate this kind of behavior?
Its fine for dogs and rats. But human beings?
Unacceptable.
I cant wait to hear the rap songs about " gettin my loot on after Katrizzle."

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 09:20 PM
exchanging it for food/water?

warning, iam naive.

jakethebake
09-01-2005, 09:21 PM
Hate black people much? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

OtisTheMarsupial
09-01-2005, 10:25 PM
The looters are not in the majority, and the type of looters you're talking about are not even the majority of looters. Most of the people stealing things are "stealing" diapers, food, and water. If you watch CNN, listen to NPR, look at the pictures, there are NO pictures of people stealing those types of valuables.

Sure, some people are stealing, but really, they are few and far between.

Call me a cynic, but consider this:
News reporters from CNN and NPR go into the Convention Center, report that there are thousands of people there with NO food or water, no power, and some dead bodies lying about. They also report that there are no police, national guard, relief workers. No one is "in control." NO ONE.

Confronted with this information, Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff says the floods have made moving food and water to the people at the convention center is too difficult right now. However, THEY GOT FOOD AND WATER TO THE SUPERDOME. THERE IS AN UNFLOODED HIGHWAY BETWEEN THE SUPERDOME AND THE CONVENTION CENTER.

Then, a few hours later, police report that there are now 10 people with guns "guarding" the Convention Center and that's what's hindering their efforts to help.

Something isn't right.

PITTM
09-01-2005, 10:25 PM
jewelry, electronics and booze cost money and can be exchanged for money. most of these people have no money. the fact that our society depends so much on currency and cares so little for other people is the reason. i dont know what else to tell you...

rj

HopeydaFish
09-01-2005, 10:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Something isn't right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, you've put all the pieces together. Good work...

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/fiction/conspiracy_theory/conspiracy01.jpg

jokerthief
09-01-2005, 10:52 PM
http://epguides.com/IncredibleHulk/cast.jpg

OtisTheMarsupial
09-01-2005, 10:55 PM
Whatever. This is the military. They are supposed to know how to deal with a few punk kids with guns. They are supposed to be able to deliver some food despite 10 teenagers with guns. That's what they're trained to do.

Either way, nothing excuses leaving the people at the Convention Center for days without food or water. If the news reporters could get there to interview, then why can't the mililtary get there to deliver food?

Matty
09-02-2005, 12:49 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/renarf/1125538263_0386.gif

blatz
09-02-2005, 01:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

f @ # $ ing Kaffirs.

NOUN: Inflected forms: pl. Kaffir or Kaf·firs also Kafir or Kaf·irs
1. Offensive a. A Xhosa. b. often kaffir Used especially in southern Africa as a disparaging term for a Black person

[/ QUOTE ]

You're gonna be sick? you use the word "Kaffir" you scumbag...you want to get mad during this tragedy and the best you can do is toss racial epithets around? Yeah, I believe you'd be there helping if you could, you racist swine. (I know, you have plenty of black friends, you just don't like the Kaffir ones)

The TV and jewelery looters are a tiny percent, and that was from the beginning of the tragedy when nobody who was there realized the flood waters would rise and the government would turn their back on them and deliver no food and water...I'm not saying they were right, but that is when the looting did happen. My friends, one of which is still there, tells me stories of people on there hands and knees in the dark in Roberts looking for fruit for kids and finding it, apparently doesn't make for as good television but that's what is going on.

I hope you are just angry and trying to come to terms with this horrible situation, that I can understand, as I've done the same, if not though crawl back into your hole and die.

Sincerely
jeff shyman

cbfair
09-02-2005, 01:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why you would use a horrific natural disaster to steal jewelry ,electronics and booze?
People are dying.
They need help.
Are these people animals?
What the F?"@ ?
If I wasnt living paycheck to paycheck I'd be down there with a Glock and a boat helpin out.
f @ # $ ing Kaffirs.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could ask you similiar questions...

In the midst of a horrific human disaster why would you care about the loss of jewelry, electronics and booze? all this stuff has already been written off.

I submit that your feigned disgust is just your own way of writing off the real people with real lives and families who have been left to fight for survival in that godforsaken wasteland which just last week was one of America's unique treasures.

Tell you what, instead of this mock outrage directed at the victims of this horrific tragedy, why don't you do something about it? Make a donation to the red cross, give blood, say a prayer for the families ravaged by this terrible, foreseeable and possibly preventable mess if that's your thing; but for f*ck's sake, dont blame the victims.

Here's another idea, why don't you write your senators and congressperson and ask why a workable plan was not in place to mobilize relief forces when "filling the bowl" had been predicted for decades and we had a good three days notice that a major storm was tracking towards New Orleans, thus fulfilling the most dire predictions of our time.