PDA

View Full Version : A theory I have about Women

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 06:54 PM
Women who are hot are 10x more likely to want and/or enjoy sex. Why?

Hot women have men who constantly try to have sex with them, add it up.

Women who are average looking or flat out ugly are not as likely to want to have sex with someone they dont know well. Why? well they are self conscious about you hooking up with them just for sex (since they arent attractive) and since they arent attractive they feel like in order to tell if a man is really interested in them they have to wait a long time to have sex.

and because women who are below average in looks have this ideology, they have a negative personal perspective towards sex, hence they are less likely to want to engage in it.

Discuss

swede123
09-01-2005, 06:57 PM
Totally wrong. Your supposed cause (hotness) is completely unrelated to your supposed effect (sex drive). It just varies based on their psychological make-up and past experiences.

Swede

slickpoppa
09-01-2005, 07:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Women who are average looking or flat out ugly are not as likely to want to have sex with someone they dont know well. Why? well they are self conscious about you hooking up with them just for sex (since they arent attractive) and since they arent attractive they feel like in order to tell if a man is really interested in them they have to wait a long time to have sex.

Discuss

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this theory somewhat, but there are several exceptions. Sometimes, the 7s are the slutiest because they can already get a lot of men, but they have aspirations of being 9s, so they try to boost their confidence by being total sluts. Also, a lot of the 4s know they are ugly so will just try to sleep with any guy they can.

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 07:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Discuss

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this theory somewhat, but there are several exceptions. Sometimes, the 7s are the slutiest because they can already get a lot of men, but they have aspirations of being 9s, so they try to boost their confidence by being total sluts. Also, a lot of the 4s know they are ugly so will just try to sleep with any guy they can.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is also very true. There are some women out there who are so hot they almost never get dates, 7's are much more approachable. A 7 is 10x more likely to get numbers than a 10, men fear rejection.

and yes, we all know and/or have met those girls who think the only thing they are good for is sex, and in general they are right.

MagicMan08
09-01-2005, 07:07 PM
this girl named ashley m and her roomate...yeah they live together and they are total sluts. She did like 4 dudes in 2 days, and shes white. And he roomate did em after her. I know the dudes love it, but man...

Supersetoy
09-01-2005, 07:08 PM
I think your theory is wrong.

From what I've seen, it's all about the girl.

Out of the 7 girls I've had sex with, the 3rd and 4th (ranked in order of hotness) hottest girls (I dated) were the best sex I've ever had. Which leads me to believe it has nothing to do with looks. From what I saw, it was based on their experience and also their willingness to have sex (with the one in 3rd place, try 14 times in one action packed weekend vacation).

chesspain
09-01-2005, 07:08 PM
Have you actually ever had sex--with another person?

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 07:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this girl named ashley m and her roomate...yeah they live together and they are total sluts. She did like 4 dudes in 2 days, and shes white. And he roomate did em after her. I know the dudes love it, but man...

[/ QUOTE ]

I know girls and guys who have slept with 100+ people. They go to a party and dont consider it a good party unless they sleep with someone, anyone. Its quite crazy.

A couple years ago I dated this girl who just turned 17, she was a virgin at the time. We had sex, she went off to college and we stayed friends. Her and I recently hooked up while she was here for summer. Afterwards I found out she's banged 5 guys since me while in college. I was shocked. but thats college.

Blarg
09-01-2005, 07:12 PM
Women and sex drives are way too complicated for such a simple theory.

Start throwing things into the mix and the theory crumbles quickly. Take religion. Many hot women have religious and societal hang-ups, and for some it destroys their sex drives by severely messing up their minds about sex outright, some it makes submerge their sex drives and turns them schizophrenic when they finally burst out again, some it simply turns into hypocrites, and for some, it make sex a forbidden fruit that makes it all the more hot and fun, and the "dirtier" they can do it, the better. Many conflicting things go on in the mind of people with strong religious influences, and sometimes they even change the way they act and live according to stuff they don't even believe in.

People can make something as simple as sex pretty complicated. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MagicMan08
09-01-2005, 07:12 PM
What is it with girls and guys going to college and doin it like rabbits? And how the hell do I miss out on this influx of horny women.

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pls dude, stop trolling.

RRRRICK
09-01-2005, 07:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Start throwing things into the mix and the theory crumbles quickly. Take religion. Many hot women have religious and societal hang-ups, and for some it destroys their sex drives by severely messing up their minds about sex outright, some it makes submerge their sex drives and turns them schizophrenic when they finally burst out again, some it simply turns into hypocrites, and for some, it make sex a forbidden fruit that makes it all the more hot and fun, and the "dirtier" they can do it, the better. Many conflicting things go on in the mind of people with strong religious influences, and sometimes they even change the way they act and live according to stuff they don't even believe in.

People can make something as simple as sex pretty complicated. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Blarg you are wise

Supersetoy
09-01-2005, 07:21 PM
Do you drink?

Do you have money to buy drinks?

Do you have your own room with your own bed?

Before college 5 years ago, age 17: I'm a virgin.

After college, 5 years fast forward, age 22: Sex multiple times with 7 different girls, at least double that number of girls "messed around with".

I loved college. Thank god I've got a girlfriend now that I'm out of college.

touchfaith
09-01-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pls dude, stop trolling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Based on your OP, it seems to be a valid question.

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i know i know..

since my theory is a far to simple. can you agree with this statement.

In general, taking into accounts all the 10's out there vs all the 7's. In a typical day which is more likely to get approached and asked her phone number. I say the 7

jokerthief
09-01-2005, 07:29 PM
I have found the opposite to be true. The hotter the chick the longer it takes.

gorie
09-01-2005, 07:31 PM
i think your theory is right on !!
i mean think about it...
men always complain about their sex lives with their wives right...
well that's because only ugly women get married.
it's true, i see wedding photos every day, i never see good looking women getting married !!
so yeah good looking women don't get married, because they're too busy having wild crazy sex with many guys because they can - why settle down ??
the ones who don't look as good get married and then don't put out because they don't have a sex drive because they married an ugly dude.
seriously , this all makes perfect sense.
i'm one of those hideous girls so i only dry hump in the dark.

Alobar
09-01-2005, 07:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i know i know..

since my theory is a far to simple. can you agree with this statement.

In general, taking into accounts all the 10's out there vs all the 7's. In a typical day which is more likely to get approached and asked her phone number. I say the 7

[/ QUOTE ]

The 7 is more likely to get approached by your typical "im insecure and have no confidence and cant handle rejection" guy. Just because they think they have no shot at a 10. But its a total myth that 10s dont get hit on all the time. Cuz honestly most men are to pussy to even hit on the 7, and the guys with all the balls are out hitting on the 10s.

jokerthief
09-01-2005, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i'm one of those hideous girls

[/ QUOTE ]

I beg to differ. If the pic in the "post your picture" thread is accurate, then you're quite cute.

gorie
09-01-2005, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i'm one of those hideous girls

[/ QUOTE ]

I beg to differ. If the pic in the "post your picture" thread is accurate, then you're quite cute.

[/ QUOTE ]
maybe that explains why i have this strong urge to hump you right now, then.

lu_hawk
09-01-2005, 07:43 PM
you obviously need less theory and more practice.

fluff
09-01-2005, 07:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I found this premise to be wrong. Women, no matter how hot they are, are always self concious. Does my butt look alright? Do I need to lose weight (she's 110 lbs and 5'11')? Why is he looking at me, is something wrong with my hair?

They're all crazy.

Supersetoy
09-01-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They're all crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we should just stick with this and call it done.

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have found the opposite to be true. The hotter the chick the longer it takes.

[/ QUOTE ]

these are the self absorbed bitches you should avoid like the plague.

STLantny
09-01-2005, 07:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I found this premise to be wrong. Women, no matter how hot they are, are always self concious. Does my butt look alright? Do I need to lose weight (she's 110 lbs and 5'11')? Why is he looking at me, is something wrong with my hair?

They're all crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I was going to post, but he beat me to it.

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

the ones who don't look as good get married

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot of women feel like the only way they can keep a man is to get married, or get knocked up. Would an attractive women with self esteem think this? hell no.

gorie
09-01-2005, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot of women feel like the only way they can keep a man is to get married, or get knocked up. Would an attractive women with self esteem think this? hell no.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's cool that you're so smart. i feel like i am learning a lot about myself by reading your posts.

STLantny
09-01-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BUT, you have to have some pity, because girls are taught that from a very young age.

LethalRose
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it's cool that you're so smart. i feel like i am learning a lot about myself by reading your posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

men have their own version of this ideology. can you guess what it is?

LethalRose
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BUT, you have to have some pity, because girls are taught that from a very young age.

[/ QUOTE ]

they are, during reunions my mom is constantly telling my sister stupid [censored] on how to get a man (shes 24), its so god damn stupid.

gorie
09-01-2005, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have no idea what you're saying.

kerssens
09-01-2005, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 08:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What do men think they have to have to keep and/or marry a woman.

gorie
09-01-2005, 08:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
edit : nevermind i read this wrong.

Alobar
09-01-2005, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

money?

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

money?

[/ QUOTE ]

and the list goes on and on and on...

jokerthief
09-01-2005, 08:08 PM
Oh, behave! /images/graemlins/blush.gif

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 08:10 PM
One interesting question you can ask a women on the first date is what she thinks it takes to keep a man. This will give you invaluable information on what type of women she is. Whats better is refusing to answer the same ? when she asks you.

gorie
09-01-2005, 08:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
One interesting question you can ask a women on the first date is what she thinks it takes to keep a man. This will give you invaluable information on what type of women she is. Whats better is refusing to answer the same ? when she asks you.

[/ QUOTE ]

uh, i don't get this. why do you have to ask ? just look at her.

if she's pretty, she has no interesting in keeping you. so whatever she says doesn't matter. hot chicks have very high sex drives, they are going to be too busy having crazy sex with many different guys.

only the ugly ones care about keeping someone around, because they hate the way they look and need someone to hold them while they wish they were pretty enough to want to have sex.

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 08:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if she's pretty, she has no interesting in keeping you. so whatever she says doesn't matter. hot chicks have very high sex drives, they are going to be too busy having crazy sex with many different guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

this isnt always true, some girls who are above average feel its wrong and not morale to date more than 1 person. Asking the person if they date more than 1 person is also a good thing to bring up.

you sound like you need a hug.

STLantny
09-01-2005, 08:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uh, i don't get this. why do you have to ask ? just look at her.

only the ugly ones care about keeping someone around, because they hate the way they look and need someone to hold them while they wish they were pretty enough to want to have sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not always true, there are some very hot chicks I know, that have "ungly chick syndrom". But, I do agree, dont ask questions like this on dates, keep it light and breezy, you should be able to figure this stuff out, with out being so direct, from body language, talk, etc.

Blarg
09-01-2005, 08:20 PM
I dunno, I think it depends on so many things. Like, a 10 at a dance will get asked to dance, crowded around, get drinks bought for her, etc., non-stop. A 7 might not. Maybe it's different in a classroom.

I think a heck of a lot has to do with who the people are and how they come off.

Like, some guys no matter how ugly and unwashed they are, will ask out the most beautiful women around while scratching their asses, not even trying to be appealing at all. Tons of guys hit on either anything that moves or whatever they think looks best, so they'll hit on a 10 quicker than a 7 without any self consciousness or hesitation whatsoever.

And some really beautiful women have such a huge icy snobbiness to them that they practically walk around in their own floating bubble of "F-you, it pisses me off that you're even alive." I've seen women like that completely ignored time after time, which can paradoxically enrage them even more. And I've seen women come into a room like that, realize they've gone too far, but be unable to take back their initial impression on people and look kind of sad and lonely for the rest of the night because everyone thinks they're poison and would like to hose them off their shoe.

And some really average looking girls have so much charm that guys are either completely swarming them or falling in love from afar. I've seen that happen so, so, so many times. We like good looks of course and are very vulnerable to the visual, but we also like someone who's just cool and energetic and fun to be around -- who doesn't have to be bribed, cajoled, charmed, or bought into being fun and friendly. Everyone likes to be liked, and we like people who like us and seem to like living at least a little bit.

Some 7's figure out that either they're way ahead of the game if they're attractive in more than just looks, or that going through life acting too cool, unfriendly, or like a pain in the butt or an ordeal to get to know sucks just on its own terms, regardless of the what effect it has on the other sex. They wind up being way more popular with guys than their looks would suggest they would be.

Some 7's get mean and bitter, and some even get deluded that they're 10's and angry and surprised that they're not treated accordingly.

Some 10's act pretty normal, and some have personalities so warm and fun that they don't intimidate guys as much as some of the other 10's intimidate some of them.

So much depends on who's asking and who's being asked.

And who wants to be approached. Some women will clamp up tight, so to speak, if they sense the "level" of the guys around are not what they're after, and start putting out a "back off" aura until guys with the requisite social class, looks, money, charm, or whatever come along. Then suddenly all the 10's who wouldn't talk to anyone will warm up, and the 7's who were talking to everyone will cool down as they set their sights higher. Sometimes the whole party full of women will follow one guy around as if he had the coke and they were all strawberries. It's very funny how the vibes in a whole room can change back and forth. Guys do the same thing. They sometimes grow an extra personality when pretty women walk into the room that sometimes makes you figure, hey maybe you're faking it, but why couldn't you fake not being a total dick earlier on, instead of waiting?

I think 10's get approached more, on average, and get much more social approval generally. Studies show they get better jobs, marry wealthier partners, etc. Everyone has their blues or hard times, but by and large, genetically gifted women have a huge advantage.

I think 7's won't get as many phone number requests in a typical day. Most guys think they're better looking than they are and deserve better than they do, so shoot for a better looking woman than they probably should as their "minimum" and hope for better still. So even butt ugly guys typically shoot for 8's or 9's. And 8 is a big number. If a guy is going chasing strangers just on looks, he'll go through a lot of women before he starts in on the 7's. By that point, he might be willing to call it a day and just quit or be pretty indifferent about the results. A lot of guys wind up with 7's, but not many start out looking for the 7's.

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Not always true, there are some very hot chicks I know, that have "ungly chick syndrom". But, I do agree, dont ask questions like this on dates, keep it light and breezy, you should be able to figure this stuff out, with out being so direct, from body language, talk, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

lets say you want to know item A about a girl. So you ask question B and C to get a good feel. Once you make your conclusion you stick to it, then when it comes time to prove your theory you end up wrong. she asks why you just didnt answer her and after answering her she begins to question just how honest and up front you've been with her.

Blarg
09-01-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think your theory is right on !!
i mean think about it...
men always complain about their sex lives with their wives right...
well that's because only ugly women get married.
it's true, i see wedding photos every day, i never see good looking women getting married !!
so yeah good looking women don't get married, because they're too busy having wild crazy sex with many guys because they can - why settle down ??
the ones who don't look as good get married and then don't put out because they don't have a sex drive because they married an ugly dude.
seriously , this all makes perfect sense.
i'm one of those hideous girls so i only dry hump in the dark.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I hope you don't delete this one, Gorie. This one was pretty funny.

lapoker17
This is a great story.

gorie
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this isnt always true, some girls who are above average feel its wrong and not morale to date more than 1 person. Asking the person if they date more than 1 person is also a good thing to bring up.

you sound like you need a hug.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you sure they're not self absorbed btchs you should avoid like the plague.?

ugh, too many exceptions to the rule. this theory sucks!!

p.s. if you think i need a hug you totally don't get me and that makes me sad and now i do need a hug.

LargeCents
09-01-2005, 08:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

and because women who are below average in looks have this ideology, they have a negative personal perspective towards sex, hence they are less likely to want to engage in it.

Discuss

[/ QUOTE ]

Completely wrong.

Ugly chicks are getting banged as we speak. The only difference is that a guy tends not to talk about the ugliest chicks that he's banged. It's selective memory. If you listen to the war stories down at the bar, most guys are only banging 10's. Reality, is that most of them have banged a 5 or worse at one time or another, probably a lot more than you seem to imagine.

STLantny
09-01-2005, 08:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lets say you want to know item A about a girl. So you ask question B and C to get a good feel. Once you make your conclusion you stick to it, then when it comes time to prove your theory you end up wrong. she asks why you just didnt answer her and after answering her she begins to question just how honest and up front you've been with her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, A: Im rarely wrong. 2: You dont need to ask questions b and c to figure these things out. The way I approach, a girl, that I dont know that well and have interest in, is to act/talk/behave like I do around the rest of my friends that I have known since I was knee high to a duck. If she fits in, shes good in my book, if not shes out. You guys really analyze this stuff too much, once you realize its not hard, not scientific, not set in stone etc, to talk/get along with/get laid by a chick, you will understand what Im trying to say (because I am having a hard time conveying it)

Im not very smart, Im not very athletic, Im not super rich, Im about middle of the road as it pertains to these things, but I know Im charming, and Im only charming because, half the time I just dont give a [censored], and want to have fun, the other half of the time Im drunk.

jokerthief
09-01-2005, 08:28 PM
Text hugs make gorie uncomfortable.

gorie
09-01-2005, 08:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[hugs gorie] Is that better?

[/ QUOTE ]
text hugs make me uncomfortable. i mean, you don't even know my favorite color.

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 08:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[hugs gorie] Is that better?

[/ QUOTE ]
text hugs make me uncomfortable. i mean, you don't even know my favorite color.

[/ QUOTE ]

take it or leave it.

jokerthief
09-01-2005, 08:34 PM
Good thing text hugs can be deleted, then.

Blarg
09-01-2005, 08:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Discuss

[/ QUOTE ]

Completely wrong.

Ugly chicks are getting banged as we speak. The only difference is that a guy tends not to talk about the ugliest chicks that he's banged. It's selective memory. If you listen to the war stories down at the bar, most guys are only banging 10's. Reality, is that most of them have banged a 5 or worse at one time or another, probably a lot more than you seem to imagine.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a rare guy who hasn't boinked a trailer park monster in his day. Some just shoot straight for them because it can be so easy. But damn, guys can lie when it comes to how hot their women have been. Some act like it's a matter of life and death that you think they only bang with and hang with 10's.

Strangely, even after they KNOW what you've seen them with. Weird stuff, some egos.

gorie
09-01-2005, 08:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good thing text hugs can be deleted, then.

[/ QUOTE ]
well why'd you have to go and do that ?

indian giver.

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

It's a rare guy who hasn't boinked a trailer park monster in his day. Some just shoot straight for them because it can be so easy. But damn, guys can lie when it comes to how hot their women have been. Some act like it's a matter of life and death that you think they only bang with and hang with 10's.

Strangely, even after they KNOW what you've seen them with. Weird stuff, some egos.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen dude, i love it when guys brag to me how about hot this chick is he banged, little does he know i know who the girl is.

it helps us feel better, ice cream to a women is like our friends thinking we banged a hot chick.

jokerthief
09-01-2005, 08:38 PM
Well, I don't want to make you uncomfortable.

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 08:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

she was being sarcastic. My guess if it was really creepy to her she would block you and not respond to it.

gorie
09-01-2005, 08:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i just want to take things slow.

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 08:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this means go faster.

STLantny
09-01-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

she was being sarcastic. My guess if it was really creepy to her she would block you and not respond to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

K, guys, heres a lesson I feel I should share. This probably wont go over well, but its 100% completely true. Ive been refreshing OOT for a couple minutes, and have read hte banter between the chick, and you two guys. Even though its an internet forum, and you dont know eachother, etc, etc, I can already tell you pay too much attention to girls. Im making a gross generalization, but the fact is, the last couple of posts, sums up to me how much you guys feel the need to give/receive attention from women. Hugging someone over the internet, becasue she is a girl? come on, Id hate to think how you come across to women in real life.

Blarg
09-01-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, A: Im rarely wrong. 2: You dont need to ask questions b and c to figure these things out. The way I approach, a girl, that I dont know that well and have interest in, is to act/talk/behave like I do around the rest of my friends that I have known since I was knee high to a duck. If she fits in, shes good in my book, if not shes out. You guys really analyze this stuff too much, once you realize its not hard, not scientific, not set in stone etc, to talk/get along with/get laid by a chick, you will understand what Im trying to say (because I am having a hard time conveying it)

Im not very smart, Im not very athletic, Im not super rich, Im about middle of the road as it pertains to these things, but I know Im charming, and Im only charming because, half the time I just dont give a [censored], and want to have fun, the other half of the time Im drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a lot to be said for that. A big part of charm is being at ease, and nothing makes a guy look less at ease than if he's playing up to a woman.

Lots of men and women have a craving to pigeonhole the people they meet, and if they pigeonhole you as somehow lower or less than they, which people often instinctively try to do, woe unto you. But if you just relax and don't play up to them, if they're paying attentio to you at all, they often marvel at your confidence and find it attractive. Paradoxically, a relatively non-obnoxious way of being relaxed and not giving a crap can make a lot of social headway, and put you well above the guys who are trying really hard to please and appeal to a woman. They can wind up looking desperate and pathetic in comparison, while you give off a feeling of casual confidence and already being in charge.

STLantny
09-01-2005, 08:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a lot to be said for that. A big part of charm is being at ease, and nothing makes a guy look less at ease than if he's playing up to a woman.

Lots of men and women have a craving to pigeonhole the people they meet, and if they pigeonhole you as somehow lower or less than they, which people often instinctively try to do, woe unto you. But if you just relax and don't play up to them, if they're paying attentio to you at all, they often marvel at your confidence and find it attractive. Paradoxically, a relatively non-obnoxious way of being relaxed and not giving a crap can make a lot of social headway, and put you well above the guys who are trying really hard to please and appeal to a woman. They can wind up looking desperate and pathetic in comparison, while you give off a feeling of casual confidence and already being in charge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, thats what I meant I guess. The point is, just to be an all around happy person, and have a good time.

And drink a lot.

gorie
09-01-2005, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this means go faster.

[/ QUOTE ]

should i take this as a compliment ? i must be pretty hot for you to translate that way.

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

K, guys, heres a lesson I feel I should share. This probably wont go over well, but its 100% completely true. Ive been refreshing OOT for a couple minutes, and have read hte banter between the chick, and you two guys. Even though its an internet forum, and you dont know eachother, etc, etc, I can already tell you pay too much attention to girls. Im making a gross generalization, but the fact is, the last couple of posts, sums up to me how much you guys feel the need to give/receive attention from women. Hugging someone over the internet, becasue she is a girl? come on, Id hate to think how you come across to women in real life.

[/ QUOTE ]

s'all good dude.

I mentioned she sounded like she needed a hug out of pity because she kept beating herself into the ground. Why do you feel the need to argue with people over the internet and imply they never meet women? cmon dude...

jokerthief
09-01-2005, 08:48 PM
Someone needs to take oot way less seriously.

STLantny
09-01-2005, 08:50 PM
seriously, I didnt mean that as an attack. And Im sure you do meet women. And Im not arguing. Its just that I have a good judge of people, from what I SEE/READ etc, and if you are anything like you are from what I read, Im just trying to help ya out. Basically, I did unfortunetly pigeonhole you like blarg said, as one of those guys that try to hard to talk up to a girl etc. Sorry if you arent like that in real life.

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 08:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is completely true. Accepting the worst possibility before you approach a women and acting like you dont care either way is the best way to do it.

STLantny
09-01-2005, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is completely true. Accepting the worst possibility before you approach a women and acting like you dont care either way is the best way to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! that is not the point at all. you dont ACT about anything, you just are there to have fun, meet new people, and have good conversation. You dont accept the worse about any situation, and you never pretend to be anything. I think too many people are reading the "how to get women" books, or listening to too many morons at the frats.

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 08:55 PM
I certaintly dont ask frat guys for advice with women...

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 08:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! that is not the point at all. you dont ACT about anything, you just are there to have fun, meet new people, and have good conversation. You dont accept the worse about any situation, and you never pretend to be anything. I think too many people are reading the "how to get women" books, or listening to too many morons at the frats.

[/ QUOTE ]

it sounds like you're talking about a party situation. the situation im refering to is if you're at the mall and you spot a girl who is cute and approachable, whats your approach?

I just go up and talk to her, get to know her etc...sometimes she married or has a boyfriend, sometimes she has some habit i dont care for etc..but no matter what the end result i dont care either way. no women is worth that much. thats not acting, that is my reality and how I view the world.

gorie
09-01-2005, 09:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

s'all good dude.

I mentioned she sounded like she needed a hug out of pity because she kept beating herself into the ground. Why do you feel the need to argue with people over the internet and imply they never meet women? cmon dude...

[/ QUOTE ]

how the heck am i beating myself into the ground ? if i said anything bad about myself it was just to be funny in my own weird way. and make fun of this wonderful theory.

STLantny
09-01-2005, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it sounds like you're talking about a party situation. the situation im refering to is if you're at the mall and you spot a girl who is cute and approachable, whats your approach?

I just go up and talk to her, get to know her etc...sometimes she married or has a boyfriend, sometimes she has some habit i dont care for etc..but no matter what the end result i dont care either way. no women is worth that much. thats not acting, that is my reality and how I view the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im talking about any situation. If you are a generally happy, confident, driven, funny person (you dont need to rich, that good looking etc), you will find it much easer to fall into a situation where you will meet a good lay/girlfriend/wife. If I was at a mall, and I saw a girl that I wanted to talk to, usually I would just go up to her and tell her the first thing that struck me, and ask her out for drinks that night or something. No plan really, but usually if you are attracted to a girl, there is a reason (you notices her hair, eyes, she reminded you of someone, etc). Just tell her why you are talking to her, that is all.

Im off for drinks now, later.

TripleH68
09-01-2005, 09:06 PM
Look to the adult male (father) figure in a woman's childhood and you will find a lot of answers.

jakethebake
09-01-2005, 09:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Look to the adult male (father) figure in a woman's childhood and you will find a lot of answers.

[/ QUOTE ]

So true.

jokerthief
09-01-2005, 09:09 PM
If anyone has imbued any level of seriousness in this thread, well, then they need to check themself before they wreck themself.

gorie
09-01-2005, 09:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If anyone has imbued any level of seriousness in this thread, well, then they need to check themself before they wreck themself.

[/ QUOTE ]

hugs /images/graemlins/heart.gif

it's blue.

dark blue.

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

w0rd.

jakethebake
09-01-2005, 09:27 PM
Am I the only one that sees a thread title like this and immediately thinks, "Oh, boy! This is gonna be good."

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 09:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one that sees a thread title like this and immediately thinks, "Oh, boy! This is gonna be good."

[/ QUOTE ]

feel free to post one yourself.

Blarg
09-01-2005, 10:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think STLatny got closer to what I meant.

You don't want to think about the best or the worst too much, but have fun and live your life. Liking yourself enough to not be squirmy and insecure makes you way more attractive than those who do the opposite, and regardless of how people think of you, makes you have more fun. A guy having fun is ITSELF attractive, especially if the other guys around are uptight or tentative, or playing up to the women around them and trying too hard.

Nobody wants someone who has to fight to get to normal. They want people already there and a few levels above, maybe even who can make THEM forget their doubts or blues. A woman doesn't want to be nursing some dude back to health and vigor, she wants to enjoy his health and vigor. A happier you makes a happier her, and that automatically makes her start liking you more and giving you a better chance before you even open your mouth.

Don't expect the best, or the worst, or anything. But be very inclined to figure if anyone has a chance, why not you? That's not arrogance, but confidence and ease. Some women groove on arrogance, some don't, but all of them like confidence and a guy who has a sense of ease about him. If you look scared to be yourself in a social situation, or resigned to accept the worst, or scared to ask her out, even a real soft-hearted sweetheart of a girl is going to be naturally less inclined to give you a chance, because the vibe is all wrong.

People don't want to make YOU happy. They want you to make THEM happy. If anyone's going to be repaired, they want you to repair them, not to have to be the one repairing you. Especially women. They don't want to be your mom, or your better. They may not need a fire-breathing Conan(or they may), but they "want a MAN, dammit." The thoughtful, earnest weenie doesn't make a good first impression, for sexual/romantic purposes. By the time he's managed to communicate his good points, she's long since been sucking face and who knows what else with the other guy who's a total arsehole but made a more dynamic first impression.

If you enjoy your life and are having a good time no matter what anyone thinks, they're going to be much more interested in joining the good thing you've got going and finding out what it's all about. They sure as hell don't want to rescue you.

Blarg
09-01-2005, 10:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So true.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, be sure to ask her dad what she likes in bed.

Kirg
09-02-2005, 12:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
WTF? Are you implying that if they were black, latina or asian this would be par for the course?!?

nothumb
09-02-2005, 12:19 AM
I believe I have pre-empted this thread with some choice advice (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=3264109&Fo rum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main =3263375&Search=true&where=&Name=8377&daterange=&n ewerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev= #Post3264109) in the recent past.

NT

Blarg
09-02-2005, 02:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
WTF? Are you implying that if they were black, latina or asian this would be par for the course?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well of course he's not. Obviously you're not taking double penetrations into account.

OtisTheMarsupial
09-02-2005, 02:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Discuss

[/ QUOTE ]

This theory is totally idiotic.
Sex drive has more to do with testosterone, self confidence, and socialization.

smokingrobot
09-02-2005, 02:57 AM
empirical evidence would dictate otherwise.

B00T
09-02-2005, 03:21 AM
Blarg is a damn genius. Since internet hugs are allowed in this thread I will continue to hype up his advice.

Every damn thread there is, he posts the most insightful information, and I agree with him spot on.

CardSharpCook
09-02-2005, 03:30 AM
Fun thread. Gorie definately did "beat herself into the ground." Only she didn't realize she was doing it. Lethal, I can't say I agree with your theory - too much other [censored] matters - but your other insights in this thread were right on.

What about the hot chick who doesn't like sex because she feels like guys just want to have sex with her 'cause she is hot? In my experience (baised though it may be) that woman is more common than the hot chick who loves to have sex.

LethalRose
09-02-2005, 03:32 AM
I realized this entire thread is flawed and anyone who makes a general claim would need a much larger sample size, and I'm only 1 man.

it is a fun thread, I learned a little bit. S'all good.

LethalRose
09-02-2005, 03:35 AM
to continue on what blarg said he is right about the whole getting it together thing. However I know some women who like to have a man who doesnt have it all together, to feel like they are needed, they can change and/or improve him, change his life etc...

its retarded if you ask me.

09-02-2005, 05:12 AM
Does anyone know how to get 2 girl, 1 guy 3-ways going?

gorie
09-02-2005, 08:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Fun thread. Gorie definately did "beat herself into the ground." Only she didn't realize she was doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]
the only thing i can see in my posts that even comes close to beating myself into the ground is my comment about being hideous and only dry humping in the dark.

that was a joke. same with the rest of my posts.

i'm quite aware of what i said in this thread and my reason for it. none of it had to do with thinking badly about myself. you people are weird. did you even read the original post in this thread ?

jakethebake
09-02-2005, 08:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
So true.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, be sure to ask her dad what she likes in bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't say ask him. But in a lot of cases, if you know him, you'll know why she likes what she likes.

diebitter
09-02-2005, 08:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Drugs and/or drink along with heavy, strongly-suggestive flirting to which they are responsing would be my guess.

That wouldn't work in my case though, so it would have to be $$$$$$$$$$$.

jakethebake
09-02-2005, 08:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask, Mat. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3289874&page=&view=&s b=5&o=&vc=1) /images/graemlins/grin.gif