PDA

View Full Version : What letters of the alphabet have you hooked up with?

slickpoppa
09-01-2005, 06:30 PM
So I was talking to another 2+2er and we were discussing the fact that he had hooked up with 5 different girls whose names began with the letter A. This led me to wonder how many letters of the alphabet I had hooked with. For the sake of this thread, lets say hooking up is defined as anything from full-on making out to sex. Which letters of the aplhabet have you hooked up with?

As far as I can remember, I have:
A,C,E,G,J,K,L,M,N,R,S,T,U,V,Y

G, U, V, and Y are probably probably the wierdest ones I have covered. I think O, Q, W, and X are nearly impossible. D, F, H, I, P, and Z are also pretty tough. I came really close with an H once. The only letter that I really think I should have covered, but havent, is B.

Edit: the first r should be an f

PITTM
09-01-2005, 06:35 PM
B, K, M(like 4 m's), T

my list is short /images/graemlins/confused.gif

rj

threeonefour
09-01-2005, 06:38 PM
this looks like a dick waving thread.

in which case, my answer is...

you bother to learn their names?

ddubois
09-01-2005, 06:41 PM
I'm too old to remember the names of every girl I've made out with. You should add more restrictions.

RunDownHouse
09-01-2005, 06:44 PM
O = Olivia. Not too uncommon.

slickpoppa
09-01-2005, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I realize that, but basically every thread in here degrades into dick waving anyway. I haven't really hooked up with that many girls, but for whatever reason I have met some girls with weird names.

If we limited this to girls I have banged, it would obviously be more difficult.

Alobar
09-01-2005, 06:49 PM
I cant even remember all the girls ive made out with, let alone their names. This should be a just girls youve had sex with thread

AEKDBet
09-01-2005, 06:49 PM
You left out "?"

edit- alobar beat me to it

slickpoppa
09-01-2005, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I cant even remember all the girls ive made out with, let alone their names. This should be a just girls youve had sex with thread

[/ QUOTE ]

you dont have to remember all of them. You just have to remember one from each letter. If you made out with Xena warrior princess, I think you would remember it.

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 06:51 PM
my friends and I have discussed this myself. And I cannot name all their names (read: whore).

but I can tell you, not one of the girls I have slept with was a red head. Very odd i think.

PITTM
09-01-2005, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I realize that, but basically every thread in here degrades into dick waving anyway. I haven't really hooked up with that many girls, but for whatever reason I have met some girls with weird names.

If we limited this to girls I have banged, it would obviously be more difficult.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, i read it as just girls we;ve banged /images/graemlins/frown.gif

rj

manpower
09-01-2005, 08:01 PM
This is a good game, but I prefer it when played by state and/or country.

TheMainEvent
09-01-2005, 08:04 PM
I've hooked up with a total of 35 letters, including ß, ñ, é and %

gorie
09-01-2005, 08:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've hooked up with a total of 35 letters, including ß, ñ, é and %

[/ QUOTE ]
omg haha rolf, i totally had buttsex with a ~

kyro
09-01-2005, 11:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

my list is short /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

A(3), C, E, M. I think I have you beat in the loser category /images/graemlins/frown.gif

kyro
09-01-2005, 11:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

you have no idea how far my self-esteem plummeted after reading this.

billyjex
09-01-2005, 11:09 PM
i'm in my 5th of college and being in a fraternity... sooo.. its a lot.

PITTM
09-01-2005, 11:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, i didnt read your first post before this one and i didnt get it. but the first one explains it. does it help or hurt that im 22? plus i lived in santa barbara for a year. its hard NOT to get sex there.

rj

Chairman Wood
09-01-2005, 11:27 PM
I'm a slut, all except Q and I

Edit : I forgot U and X

HopeydaFish
09-01-2005, 11:32 PM
C,H(2),J(6!),K(2),L(3),S

Is it weird that most of the women I've been with had names that started with so many similar letters? What's even weirder is that most of them had "Anne" as part of their name.

bwana devil
09-02-2005, 12:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

you can include guys too if you like

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

09-02-2005, 05:17 AM
Which letters

Klepton
09-02-2005, 05:52 AM
i'm proudest of my Y: Yulia (julia with a y)

she was russian, and she was also the main character in my AIDS story

ChipWrecked
09-02-2005, 06:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a slut, all except Q and I

Edit : I forgot U and X

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.itsgroovy.com/geoc/animep/xe-05.jpg

[censored] yeah

Vavavoom
09-02-2005, 06:16 AM
I know pretty much most of the names.....I have had a few names repeated......

Of the top of my head :

A,C,D,H,J,K,L,M,N,R,S....

kyro
09-02-2005, 11:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, i didnt read your first post before this one and i didnt get it. but the first one explains it. does it help or hurt that im 22? plus i lived in santa barbara for a year. its hard NOT to get sex there.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

well i'm 21 so i can't use age as an excuse. i've just never been one of those guys who fools around with girls unless i'm actually dating them. i probably should take a hint that i'm ugly as sin.

InchoateHand
09-02-2005, 11:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
my friends and I have discussed this myself. And I cannot name all their names (read: whore).

but I can tell you, not one of the girls I have slept with was a red head. Very odd i think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Two things son:

"my friends and I have discussed this myself." Thank you for admitting that your "friends" are indeed, nonexistant. The next step will be stopping talking to them.

Two, I don't think 0/0 girls being a redhead is that odd at all.

Johnny Richter
09-02-2005, 11:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Two things son:

"my friends and I have discussed this myself." Thank you for admitting that your "friends" are indeed, nonexistant. The next step will be stopping talking to them.

Two, I don't think 0/0 girls being a redhead is that odd at all.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not into the fire crotch.

Bulldog
09-02-2005, 11:50 AM
A B D E H J K L M N O S T W

What do I win?

Bulldog
09-02-2005, 11:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
O = Olivia. Not too uncommon.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's my O. Also, if you have no J, there is something very wrong with you.

kyro
09-02-2005, 11:52 AM
i think you should reretire

PITTM
09-02-2005, 12:19 PM
aww, served :*(

rj

BottlesOf
09-02-2005, 12:23 PM
hahaha i remember doing this in a class in college once, lemme see if i can recreate...