PDA

View Full Version : Can I make a post combining FACEBOOK, GIRLFRIEND and a POLL?

irishpint
09-01-2005, 02:54 PM
Yes, and here is that post to prove it.

Girlfriend graduated. I'm a senior in college. It says we're in a relationship on efacebook and I feel like as it is my last year in college maybe I don't want to advertise that to everyone and maybe id rather that certain ladies did not know about her....

TheMainEvent
09-01-2005, 02:55 PM
You do realize that she's going to notice it's gone and assume you took it off for exactly that reason, right?

irishpint
09-01-2005, 02:57 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
You do realize that she's going to notice it's gone and assume you took it off for exactly that reason, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, i figure i can fool her or something. she did think nebraska was bordering canada....

DemonDeac
09-01-2005, 02:57 PM
u have the option of making it an open relationship on facebook. thats all i can think of. ur girl will prolly hate u for it, but [censored] her. ur obviously not into her that much

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-01-2005, 02:58 PM
The only thing you're missing is pictures.

kipin
09-01-2005, 02:59 PM
I went to vote for all and I noticed I can only choose two.

Way to make a worthless poll even more worthless.

TheMainEvent
09-01-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ya, i figure i can fool her or something. she did think nebraska was bordering canada....

[/ QUOTE ]

Most girls are are a lot smarter when it comes to figuring out if you might be cheating on them than they are in geography. Results may vary.

TheMainEvent
09-01-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the poll is confusing as hell. If it's going to be so open-ended, don't even bother with the poll.

jba
09-01-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you figure wrong. no way she'll buy it.

Sponger15SB
Why not just break up with her now before you cheat on her.

And yeah, you're a douche.

irishpint

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the poll is confusing as hell. If it's going to be so open-ended, don't even bother with the poll.

[/ QUOTE ]

gentlemen, when i woke up this morning i realized that today was no ordinary day. things would get done and polls would be polled. In that spirit i set out to create the defining post in terms of girlfriend/facebook/poll standards. While I may never achieve that dream I had, hopefully its spirit will continue to soar through all of us, as we meticulously choose 2 check boxes, comment, and continue with our daily grind.

private joker
09-01-2005, 03:08 PM
Don't change it on facebook -- trust me, girls you want to bang your last year in college will still bang you; maybe even more so if they think/know you're in a relationship. So keep it on there, keep the old girlfriend happy, and go out and screw to your college heart's delight.

TheMainEvent
09-01-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't change it on facebook -- trust me, girls you want to bang your last year in college will still bang you; maybe even more so if they think/know you're in a relationship. So keep it on there, keep the old girlfriend happy, and go out and screw to your college heart's delight.

[/ QUOTE ]

We have a winner.

SlyAK
09-01-2005, 03:09 PM
I cannot vote w/o pics of girlfriend. Please post pics so I can make an informed vote. Otherwise I will be forced to vote conclude that you are a douche.

Sly

irishpint
09-01-2005, 03:11 PM
I cannot vote w/o pics of girlfriend. Please post pics so I can make an informed vote. Otherwise I will be forced to vote conclude that you are a douche.

Sly

[/ QUOTE ]

I make no claims about not being a douche. however, i do claim to be computer illiterate and dont know how to host photos. i do have them on yahoo photos or something. i may break up w/ her, why not post 'em? let me see if i can do it before class....

Alobar
09-01-2005, 03:12 PM
im not familiar with efacebook, is that some kinda gay myspace type thing?

If it is, it doesnt matter what you do, cuz you are a dumbass for putting up something like that anyway.

irishpint
09-01-2005, 03:14 PM

If it is, it doesnt matter what you do, cuz you are a dumbass for putting up something like that anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, it's a typo, dumbass.

Alobar
09-01-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, it's a typo, dumbass.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, im not familiar with facebook, and you are still a dumbass

TheMainEvent
09-01-2005, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I make no claims about not being a douche. however, i do claim to be computer illiterate and dont know how to host photos. i do have them on yahoo photos or something. i may break up w/ her, why not post 'em? let me see if i can do it before class....

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome back, thread.

mmbt0ne
09-01-2005, 03:38 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

Sponger is smart.

OP is not.

MyTurn2Raise
09-01-2005, 04:16 PM
As a person who had 3 senior years himself, go with Private Joker's advice

ddubois
09-01-2005, 04:47 PM
I also had no idea what facebook (http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,68083,00.html?tw=rss.TOP) is. Now I know it is some kind of profile-sharing social-networking website open only to people with .edu email addresses. Apparently it's fairly ubiquitous on campuses (enough to have been 'verbed'), which makes sense given that the original poster is concerned that random women he meets at parties/class/whatever will see his facebook profile.

As to your question: If you intend to date other people, you are morally obligated to discuss this issue with your signifigant other.

asofel
09-01-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]