PDA

View Full Version : Alright guys help me out!

Roland32
09-01-2005, 10:53 AM
Just posted my goals for the month and realized this is going to be a big month for me. This is in the sense that if things got to plan I will have some decisions tomake.
I currently play on PS which I do well in. But the problems I have are 2 fold 1) no rakeback deal 2)different structure

So my question to be posed is this. Is rakeback important enough for me to switch (dont give me any faq, or affiliate crap either just yes or no) The other question is how hard of an adjustment will it be if I go over to a Party skin structure.

One final question along those lines. I currently 4 table how hard of an adjustment will it be to bump up to 8 tables.

lorinda
09-01-2005, 11:00 AM
In all seriousness, if this is a defining month (I'm too lazy to go and read your goals), why not do 50% on each site and see which ends up the best.

There will be a little problem with constantly changing structure, but this will be offset by keeping your mind active through a busy month.

You should gather enough data to at least have an idea which might be the best to play long term for your style of play.
Also, your regular game will have a steadying influence on the variance due to any learning process expenses required in the new game.

I'm guessing Party, but if you're used to Stars it may not be as simple as that.

Lori

Roland32
09-01-2005, 11:04 AM
I guess what I meant by big month is I am finally going to make myself make a decision regarding where I play.

Hornacek
09-01-2005, 11:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
In all seriousness, if this is a defining month (I'm too lazy to go and read your goals), why not do 50% on each site and see which ends up the best.

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree any more.

Also, it WILL be tough getting used to the Party SNGs. I've played Stars and Party in the past, and now I've settled with Party. Going back and forth, I find the party players looser, and much more willing to gamble due to blind increase rate and smaller starting stack.