PDA

View Full Version : Change Jar?

09-01-2005, 07:52 AM
Everytime I cash out it will only allow whole dollar amounts. Is there anyway to get every last penny out of the account or do you typically just leave it and move on?

RiverTheNuts
09-01-2005, 08:27 AM
some sites let you cash out change, party skins dont, just leave it in

09-01-2005, 09:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Everytime I cash out it will only allow whole dollar amounts. Is there anyway to get every last penny out of the account or do you typically just leave it and move on?

[/ QUOTE ]

I noticed this too, on partypoker. Perhaps the thing to do is to deposit $25.13, or whatever you need to bring your total up to a whole number, then withdraw it. Wouldn't want those bastards stealing your 87 cents /images/graemlins/wink.gif

TobDog
09-01-2005, 09:11 AM
they dont allow change to Neteller, I have cashed out in check form and IGM to my bank for full amount including change whenever I wanted to clean out the acount.

tobdog

dlk9s
09-01-2005, 11:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I noticed this too, on partypoker. Perhaps the thing to do is to deposit $25.13, or whatever you need to bring your total up to a whole number, then withdraw it. Wouldn't want those bastards stealing your 87 cents /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's actually a pretty decent idea. Probably not worth the effort, but still a decent idea. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

If I remember correctly, Absolute is one of the rooms that gives you back every last penny.