PDA

View Full Version : Poll: TT's Birthday

gonores
09-01-2005, 01:03 AM
The dilemma:

It is 2+2er Luv2DriveTT's birthday tonight. He has invited me out to Deja Vu, an all-nude, non-alcoholic strip club here in Vegas. The party with which he will be travelling tonight is decidedly cool and will certainly provide me with entertainment. Unfortunately. I had already made plans to hang out with a girl tonight. Incidentally, this girl ("Stripper" from now on) works at Deja Vu as a dancer.

Here are some pertinent facts:

1. Stripper usually works the stripper gig only Fridays and Saturdays. However, she will take one of those days off this week if I convince her to come to work and she makes money comparable to the amount she would make on a weekend night.

2. TT has already said he will not accept dances from Stripper, but will do his best to convince other members of his party to make sure she makes good money tonight. Deja Vu is very hit-and-miss on weekday nights, so Stripper may need to count on our party to make this money.

3. I spent more money than I would have liked over the past week with NLsoldier and Justin A in town. Three of those nights were spent with TT, so it's not like I'm missing out on the pleasure of meeting The Legend, TT. If I go to Deja Vu, I'm certain I will drop at least $100 on Stripper and my ADD will probably dictate that I recieve a few more dances while Stripper is doing her thing.

4. I'm not dating Stripper. As far as what level of action I am getting from her...let's just say I learned my lesson about posting about that stuff....suffice to say the current level is lower than my desired level (read: I'm getting played pretty hard /images/graemlins/tongue.gif ). However, I do not wish to pursue a relationship with her.

5. I will not be able to get drunk before going to the club. I may get a decent buzz, but that is all. I'd rather be drunk at the club.

For the record, I'm reasonably convinced she is a legitimate part-time exotic dancer (she has a real, boring day job) and does not perform extra services. If you're going to make stripper jokes, they better be hilarious, because I've heard a lot of them, and they've come from 2+2ers that are wittier than most. I'm hoping for serious responses.

I need 75% to go out w/ TT, because I figure 50% of responders will have a pro-2+2 bias and won't have my best interest in mind

jason_t
09-01-2005, 01:05 AM
Party with TT.

I'm sad that I couldn't be there with him tonight.

Klepton
09-01-2005, 01:23 AM
TT rocks...

call bugstud, tell him to call that limo guy, tell him to tell that guy to get a girl to TT's hotel room.

problem solved.

W. Deranged
09-01-2005, 01:24 AM
Strippers with TT >>> One Stripper with DDs (or any other sized breasts, for that matter).

Go out with TT.

sublime
09-01-2005, 01:25 AM
dougie-

did you move to LV? how is it?

Sponger15SB
09-01-2005, 01:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
that limo guy

[/ QUOTE ]

dude [censored] that guy.

W. Deranged
09-01-2005, 01:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Party with TT.

[/ QUOTE ]

And if there's anyone who can give proper advice on matters pertaining to amorous dealings with professional entertainers...

jason_t
09-01-2005, 01:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
that limo guy

[/ QUOTE ]

dude [censored] that guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree; he sucked.

jason_t
09-01-2005, 01:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Party with TT.

[/ QUOTE ]

And if there's anyone who can give proper advice on matters pertaining to amorous dealings with professional entertainers...

[/ QUOTE ]

At 6 PM I almost jumped in my car and drove to Las Vegas. Then I remembered Los Angeles traffic.

whiskeytown
09-01-2005, 01:34 AM
you must party with TT - when in doubt, party.

RB

asofel
09-01-2005, 01:36 AM
hey doug,

tough spot, but after meeting you and TT at the wynn, its an easy decision: birthday with TT is definitely the way to go. If the level of play you're getting is not up to what you want, then making Stripper wait a little is only going to help you...and given what I saw the other night, you and TT will easily have a great time. Just make sure to get him drunk! No more of this "i'm not feeling good" bs /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ok so plenty of people are voting for the stripper, but no one's fessing up to it. Doug's a pimp...Stripper will be there next week, TT's birthday won't.

gonores
09-01-2005, 01:37 AM
Vegas rocks. My apartment sucks. I will be condo shopping soon, assuming the comedown from my honeymoon with Vegas (just got here 2 weeks ago) isn't too harsh. I'm still trying to figure out the proper ratio of working:partying.

MelchyBeau
09-01-2005, 01:40 AM
thread hijack but what show is your avatar from.

I can't remember it

Melch

sublime
09-01-2005, 01:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Vegas rocks. My apartment sucks. I will be condo shopping soon, assuming the comedown from my honeymoon with Vegas (just got here 2 weeks ago) isn't too harsh. I'm still trying to figure out the proper ratio of working:partying.

[/ QUOTE ]

any reason you choose vegas over socal?

just wondering as i am thinking of/planning a simaler type move.

mmbt0ne
09-01-2005, 01:48 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

I can't remember it

Melch

[/ QUOTE ]

Dinosaurs!

Not the mama!

gonores
09-01-2005, 01:50 AM
Cost of living / State income tax.

sublime
09-01-2005, 01:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Cost of living / State income tax.

[/ QUOTE ]

same two issues that keep vegas on my short list.

Justin A
09-01-2005, 02:01 AM
You'll end up spending entirely too much money if you go with TT. That said, I think you should go with TT if you think you can keep your spending under control. Don't bring more than you want to spend or something like that.

Clarkmeister
09-01-2005, 02:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
TT has already said he will not accept dances from Stripper

[/ QUOTE ]

How lame is that.

sublime
09-01-2005, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I can't remember it

Melch

[/ QUOTE ]

i think the name was dinosaurs.

the baby was stewie before stewie was stewie.

NLSoldier
09-01-2005, 02:16 AM
Go [censored] party. Make the stripper be your designated driver and then get in on when she drops you off back at your place. Its not like you actually want to spend time with her anyways.

jakethebake
09-01-2005, 02:31 AM
it's the man's birthday!

bugstud
09-01-2005, 06:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it's the man's birthday!

[/ QUOTE ]

well, he had a great time without you /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

gonores
09-01-2005, 06:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TT has already said he will not accept dances from Stripper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How lame is that.

[/ QUOTE ]

No

Effin'

Kiddin'

gonores
09-01-2005, 06:22 AM
Remember that conversation we had about how there will always be money for us to access? There's a dark side to that truth.

Zurvan
09-01-2005, 09:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
an all-nude, non-alcoholic strip club

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm... wtf is with a non-alcoholic strip club? I'm confused. Anyone care to explain?

Also - go party. Bros before ho's, etc, etc.

mslif
09-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Don't know TT but his posts always make me laugh. Regarding Stripper, well you can always go out with her another night and since you already know that you do not want to pursue anything serious with her, who cares.
To me it's a no brainer: party with TT to whom I wish a happy birthday.

AlphaWice
09-01-2005, 09:29 AM
Man, why are you dropping money on "stripper" when she isn't putting out? Thats retarded. Go to the strip club, and tell her not to stalk you.

BottlesOf
09-01-2005, 09:32 AM
TT?!?! WTF is he like 40 now? F him, hang with the stripper!

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CCass
09-01-2005, 09:53 AM
TT &gt;&gt;&gt; Stripper that isn't meeting sexpectations

MarkL444
09-01-2005, 10:07 AM
happy birthday TT. i'm sure you had a good night.

gonores
09-01-2005, 12:50 PM
I must have not been clear about my dilemma. In my world, bros before hos is a given. The dilemma was that there was almost no chance of me going out and not spending consequential amounts of money and precious liver cells. Furthermore, cool as he may be, going out to see TT (a guy I hadn't met until this week) almost every night he was in town was going to set a bad precedent. Given my reputation both on 2+2 and back home in Wisconsin, I know I'm going to hear the "Dude, you gotta come out tonight. It's my birthday/last day here/first big tourney score/sister's 18th birthday/it's [Insert holiday]" line dozens, if not hundreds, of times while in Vegas. If I don't start saying "no" occassionally, it's just going to get harder to say it in the future.

For the record, I did hang out with Stripper last night. I think that's all that needs to be said on the topic, so don't ask ask me or others to elaborate /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jakethebake
09-01-2005, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For the record, I did hang out with Stripper last night. I think that's all that needs to be said on the topic, so don't ask ask me or others to elaborate /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone please elaborate. /images/graemlins/grin.gif
<font color="white">Will you be hiring her on a full- or part-time basis? </font>

Sponger15SB
09-01-2005, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone please elaborate.

[/ QUOTE ]

The stripper chick he was suppose to hang out with stood him up, so he went over to Deja Vu and spent $500 on lapdances.

fnord_too
09-01-2005, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

It is 2+2er Luv2DriveTT's birthday tonight.
The party with which he will be travelling tonight is decidedly cool and will certainly provide me with entertainment.
I'm not dating Stripper... (read: I'm getting played pretty hard /images/graemlins/tongue.gif ).
I do not wish to pursue a relationship with her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am really trying to figure out what the dilemma is.

fnord_too
09-01-2005, 01:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I must have not been clear about my dilemma. ... The dilemma was that there was almost no chance of me going out and not spending consequential amounts of money and precious liver cells.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, that answers my question.

Well, you said you wouldn't be drunk, so that takes care of part of the liver problem, and also probably part of the money spending problem. If you are worried about money, just leave your ATM/Credit/Debit cards at home and take only an amount of cash you are willing to spend.

asofel
09-01-2005, 01:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I must have not been clear about my dilemma. ... The dilemma was that there was almost no chance of me going out and not spending consequential amounts of money and precious liver cells.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, that answers my question.

Well, you said you wouldn't be drunk, so that takes care of part of the liver problem, and also probably part of the money spending problem. If you are worried about money, just leave your ATM/Credit/Debit cards at home and take only an amount of cash you are willing to spend.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah but then you run out quickly and end up working the street corner for a few extra bucks......i mean, hypothetically of course...

gonores
09-01-2005, 01:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you are worried about money, just leave your ATM/Credit/Debit cards at home and take only an amount of cash you are willing to spend.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not really that kind of person. I'm not the type who wants to go out every night and half-asses it most of the time. I'm the type to go out from time to time and full-ass it all the time.

Had TT told me it was his birthday earlier than 1 hour before his birthday happened, things would have been different. I would have stayed in on a different night so I could tie one on last night.

jakethebake
09-01-2005, 01:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not really that kind of person. I'm not the type who wants to go out every night and half-asses it most of the time. I'm the type to go out from time to time and full-ass it all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

So a binge drinker. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

WDC
09-01-2005, 01:21 PM
I voted hang out with stripper because I wish I was young and single and could do that just once.

You will always have a chance to go to strip club with a bunch of guys.

jakethebake
09-01-2005, 01:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
could do that just once.

[/ QUOTE ]

why?

jason_t
09-01-2005, 01:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You will always have a chance to go to strip club with a bunch of guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not with TT on his birthday.

peachy
09-01-2005, 01:37 PM
the stripper will always be around...go out with the guys and have fun...might make her be like wtf what about me!! but thats a good thing....she will do "things" u want faster

i was gonna come to vegas today and i didnt even know it was his bday!!!

gonores
09-01-2005, 01:51 PM
As much as I appreciate the advice, I must clarify...my sex life does not worry me. Any time I get horny, the strip is right down the road and will be full of attractive tourists that want a story that will "stay in Vegas." Between a healthy dose of liquid courage and my adorable Midwest accent, I'm sure I'll do fine.

It's my wallet and liver that I worry about.

peachy
09-01-2005, 02:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As much as I appreciate the advice, I must clarify...my sex life does not worry me. Any time I get horny, the strip is right down the road and will be full of attractive tourists that want a story that will "stay in Vegas." Between a healthy dose of liquid courage and my adorable Midwest accent, I'm sure I'll do fine.

It's my wallet and liver that I worry about.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah i wasnt implying that!! sorry if u took it that way! i come off wrong alot on here /images/graemlins/frown.gif But basically...girls will always be around...go out and have fun...if ur worried about ur liver just dont drink so much!! and money is just a material thing! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif