PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker Checks

Jeffage
04-16-2003, 09:38 PM
2 Questions for anyone who has gotten a check from party. One, will they fedex large checks for free (it seems to say 27 for each check, but is there an exception for large checks? Also, do the checks look respectable? I remember Paradise's old checks looked homemade and I could do without glares at my bank lol.

Thanks,
Jeff

glen
04-17-2003, 10:17 AM
Oohh, I remember those old paradise checks. They looked like they were printed out on that computer at my elementary school back in '84 - paper with the holes on the side that you peel off. Both the PP and party checks now look respectable. I'll be playing at party again when I finish school in a week. I'll say hi when I see you in the 15 game. . .

RollaJ
04-17-2003, 01:44 PM
I've gotten a couple from empire, which i assume are the same, they are simple but look official. i dont see why you would pay for fed-ex, are u running away or something? it took about 8-9 days to get my last one under the free option /forums/images/icons/spade.gif /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif /forums/images/icons/heart.gif /forums/images/icons/club.gif

Jeffage
04-17-2003, 05:48 PM
Hey R,

I don't want to pay for Fed-Ex...I think it should be comped as Paradise and Pokerroom do for large checks...but I guess I can wait the 9 days =)....depending how the Taj treats me this weekend /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Jeff

RollaJ
04-18-2003, 11:19 AM
Jeff when are u going down?, Will u be there Sunday?.... Last time I was down there (Atlarge weekend) I was playing with some guy who was a big fan of yours, middle aged with glasses, said u and he email eachother a lot and you try to get him on 2+2..... any clue of the guy I am talking about? We were playing the 5-10

Jeffage
04-18-2003, 09:10 PM
R,

I'll be there on Saturday till vey late (prob like 4am on Sat/Sun) but will not be there Sunday during the day. The guy you are talking about is a good friend of mine and we played almost every weekend at the Taj 5-10 tables when I was a regular at that limit...he is extremely nice but also a very good player and makes the money. His name is Phil btw /forums/images/icons/smile.gif ...See ya there on Sat? Private message me if you want to say hi. I'll be playing 10-20 or 15-30 from like 4 pm on...I may warm up at 5-10 before that.

Jeff