PDA

View Full Version : What set to design?

Popinjay
09-01-2005, 12:25 AM
For one of my classes (I'm a film major) we are going to design a set. I need to pick out a script (for a movie), then a scene from it where there is an indoor set. I'd rather do a set from a movie I haven't seen so I can be more creative with it. I don't watch a ton so chances are whatever you guys suggest I haven't seen. Ideas? I'll probably post a pic of our work when we're done.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-01-2005, 12:42 AM
Reservoir Dogs

Al P
09-01-2005, 12:47 AM
The stage from waiting for guffman.

-Skeme-
09-01-2005, 12:50 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0185937/

Cancer Merchant
09-01-2005, 12:56 AM
The house over the bay from A Series of Unfortunate Events.

Ringo_Mojo
09-01-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For one of my classes (I'm a film major) we are going to design a set. I need to pick out a script (for a movie), then a scene from it where there is an indoor set. I'd rather do a set from a movie I haven't seen so I can be more creative with it. I don't watch a ton so chances are whatever you guys suggest I haven't seen. Ideas? I'll probably post a pic of our work when we're done.

[/ QUOTE ] WTF?

Macdaddy Warsaw
09-01-2005, 04:19 PM
Do the bedroom scene from Breathless...

HopeydaFish
09-01-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

That jumped out at me, too. I'd like an explanation from the OP.

LetYouDown
09-01-2005, 04:29 PM
Basement from Silence of the Lambs. I'd like to see the pics of that =).

HopeydaFish
09-01-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Basement from Silence of the Lambs. I'd like to see the pics of that =).

[/ QUOTE ]

"It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again." Nice.