PDA

View Full Version : NLO- Underfull to loose big stack

Burdzthewurd
09-01-2005, 12:04 AM
NL Omaha 100

Villain has $400, I have $110

Villain will raises anywhere from $7-15 with any pair preflop. He calls any draw on the flop for any price, and will overbet the pot often. He'll pot any river when checked to HU.

Villain limps, Button limps, SB completes, I check Q /images/graemlins/heart.gifT /images/graemlins/heart.gif6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif in the BB.

Flop is A /images/graemlins/spade.gif5 /images/graemlins/club.gif6 /images/graemlins/club.gif

Check, I bet $3, Villain calls, Button calls, SB folds (Pot is $9.60)

Turn A /images/graemlins/club.gif

I bet $9, only Villain calls

River 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

I bet $20, Villain calls.

I'd really hate to see him bluff me out with a flush or trip Aces here, does anyone STILL check this? Pot is better? Thoughts appreciated.

TheRempel
09-01-2005, 12:15 AM
I think it's a good value bet. If he is truly crazy aggressive, he's not calling you with a boat here.. he's raising. I would guess he has a good flush or an ace, but if he is truly terrible he could be calling with a straight.

DRKEVDC
09-01-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd really hate to see him bluff me out with a flush or trip Aces here, does anyone STILL check this? Pot is better? Thoughts appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am confused, you bet the river, when would you have checked, I am sure that I am missing something.

Burdzthewurd
09-01-2005, 05:00 PM
That's IF I had checked the river instead of betting

DRKEVDC
09-01-2005, 05:29 PM
Rempel is right this is a good value bet here. Now if he repots it to you what do you do?

Jorge10
09-01-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He calls any draw on the flop for any price

[/ QUOTE ]

How about betting more on the flop then, protect your hand more, 3 bucks, when he is that loose?

Burdzthewurd
09-01-2005, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Rempel is right this is a good value bet here. Now if he repots it to you what do you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I'd feel too badly about mucking my hand and cursing the Omaha Gods /images/graemlins/mad.gif