PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Club Software

imitation
08-31-2005, 10:18 PM
My gaming club software keeps crashing, even after several uninstalls and reinstalls anyone had this problem before?

bkholdem
08-31-2005, 10:26 PM
It just happened to me after doing an update or something. It never did that before. I uninstalled and reinstalled and the same thing happened.

dibbs
08-31-2005, 10:43 PM
Did you delete the Microgaming Key that Lavasoft picks up as Malware? Maybe not it though as I think reinstalling it would replace it.

Freudian
08-31-2005, 11:22 PM
I think that regkey only saves your pw. It appears when you choose the "automatically log in" option.

Timer
09-01-2005, 11:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My gaming club software keeps crashing, even after several uninstalls and reinstalls anyone had this problem before?

[/ QUOTE ]

They recently did an upgrade and it caused the whole system to go down. They are working on a fix

Gaming Club
09-01-2005, 12:24 PM
Hi All,

Apologies for the bug in the latest update. We've now got a fix for this. Details below:

* Go to www.gamingclubpoker.com/update (http://www.gamingclubpoker.com/update)
* Save the application to your desktop
* Double click The Gaming Club Online Poker Room icon

It should then run an uninstall/reinstall process and the software should work like a charm.

Included in this fix is our new and improved "My Account" lobby, where you can now change your password, personal details, review transaction histories etc. (much of what folks here have been asking us to implement for quite some time). Hope you like it, and as always your comments will be appreciated.

It should open up automatically when you login to the software. If you shut it down or go to the main poker lobby you can get back there by going to MENU then HELP and then MESSAGE OF THE DAY.

Thanks for your patience whilst we worked on a fix for this. If you experience any further difficulties, please let our support center know.

imitation
09-01-2005, 12:42 PM
Thanks having no problems now, made a deposit and got a couple of hours ago.