PDA

View Full Version : a prison tale

Nick
08-31-2005, 08:38 PM
A fellow I know was convicted of embezzlement from his employer and was sentenced to 2 years in the state pen. He's an accountant and had never been in jail before. Needless to say he was petrified to be in his new home.

His first day he was led into his cell by the guard. To his dismay he saw, sitting on the lower bunk, a large mean looking black buck of a man. He dared not make eye contact with the guy and just stood there motionless, feeling the perspiration pour off of him. He could sense the man looking at him intently. After a long minute, the man said something to him:

'Hey - is you a Mamma or a Daddy?

'Oh my god', the accountant thought to himself. He was frightened and at a loss as what to say. But he knew what he had better not say and so sheepishly replied 'Uh, I guess I am a Daddy.'

The black man smiled and said to him, 'Then come over here and suck yo Mamma's dick.'

istewart
08-31-2005, 08:40 PM
It's not funny but I'm kinda laughing.

tbach24
08-31-2005, 08:41 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
It's not funny but I'm kinda laughing.

[/ QUOTE ]

A little smile and a headshake for me

LethalRose
08-31-2005, 08:41 PM
everyone knows you gotta kick someones ass the first day of prison, id choose that guy.

JoshuaD
08-31-2005, 08:45 PM
I always wondered if the rampant gaysex that we all hear about in prisons is true or just a byproduct of hollywood.

I mean, doesn't that fall under cruel and unusual punishment?

mostsmooth
08-31-2005, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I always wondered if the rampant gaysex that we all hear about in prisons is true or just a byproduct of hollywood.

I mean, doesn't that fall under cruel and unusual punishment?

[/ QUOTE ]
if its rampant, it wouldnt be unusual