PDA

View Full Version : Line Check with Top Pair Weak Kicker in EP

KramerTM
08-31-2005, 07:53 PM
My thoughts were that if I were ahead, I wasn't going to extract that much money, and if I were behind, I would give away a decent amount, plus have no potential to improve without filling up. Also, my position in the hand didn't help much. A year I ago, I would've played this to the river. Just want to check that this wasn't too soft of a play.

BTW, this might belong in Micro Limits, but I normally play 5/10 6-max (trying to clear a bonus while multi-tasking), and I would've played it the same there. So just mutliply everything by 10 if it makes you feel less guilty you are reply to a .50/1.00 post.

Party Poker 0.50/1.00 Hold'em <font color="#0000FF">(6 handed)</font> link (http://www.darksun.lunarpages.com/poker/)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J/images/graemlins/club.gif, 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, MP calls, CO calls, Button calls, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (6.00 SB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(6 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, MP calls, CO folds, Button calls, SB folds, Hero folds.

Turn: (4.50 BB) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, MP calls, Button calls.

River: (7.50 BB) 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, MP folds, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, Button calls.

Final Pot: 13.50 BB.

Redd
08-31-2005, 07:59 PM
I think this is ok, pending reads of UTG and the callers.

KramerTM
08-31-2005, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think this is ok, pending reads of UTG and the callers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone is loose passive. EVERYONE.