PDA

View Full Version : I'm so confused...

ClaytonN
08-31-2005, 07:30 PM
Say you've hooked up with this girl already who lives in your dorm, but you can tell it's not going to go beyond that, and it will dissolve into a friendship. At the exact same time, you've got 2 other girls that are into you. The problem is, all of the girls are on the conservative side, and you don't know where you stand with the first girl.

Am I bound to box myself into a corner with this one? Should I be honest with each girl and take it one by one, should I play the field (but wait, they're all in my dorm), or should I say fk it for all 3 and either go downtown to find other hopefully non-conservative girls and/or wait when I rush next spring and find sorority girls?

And I swear to buddy christ that this is a legitimate question. I never had to deal with balancing women in high school. AEKDBet has said it's better to deal with this than not get anything, and I agree, but I'm a total rookie with this.

08-31-2005, 07:31 PM
I think you should not rush

Boris
08-31-2005, 07:31 PM
maybe those "conservative" girls need some one to unleash their inner freak?

ClaytonN
08-31-2005, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think you should not rush

[/ QUOTE ]

I could easily just not pledge, but I am definitely rushing to at least have a look.

Los Feliz Slim
Don't [censored] where you eat. Don't date/mess around with women in your dorm.

EDIT: And I really tend to think that the fraternity dead horse has been beaten beyond recognition. Let's let it rest for a couple of hours.

ThaSaltCracka
PArty with each one seperately. Which ever gives you the most fun, stick with her.

Sponger15SB
DO NOT look for a relationship right now, it will fail because you guys just go to college and you'll want to go out exploring with everyone and not just get stuck with the first person you meet and you'll end up miserable and curious and one of you will cheat on the other.

I know this wasn't really a response to your post, but I'm just saying because you might be thinking stuff like this.

ClaytonN
08-31-2005, 07:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't date/mess around with women in your dorm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone else agree with this?

And yes, Sponger, definitely. I don't want a relationship.

MrWookie47
08-31-2005, 07:40 PM
Eh, it depends, mostly on your likelihood of seeing any of the girls from day to day. If it's a small dorm and/or they live very close, don't do it. If it's a huge dorm, lots of floors, many different entrances, etc., it's not such a bad plan to date one or more. You may also want to take into account how close the 3 girls are in proximity to each other.

tbach24
08-31-2005, 07:43 PM
post pics and let oot decide which one you should like

cdxx
[ QUOTE ]
Say you've hooked up with this girl already who lives in your dorm, but you can tell it's not going to go beyond that, and it will dissolve into a friendship.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like both of you are pretty young. if you say the right things, and she geniunely interests you, and you want to hook up with her again, it WILL happen, even if ultimately you are not made for each other. but hooking up with a girl more than once is still non-commital. i'd go for it with the first girl again before giving up and moving on to the other two. college sex-buddy relationships that last no longer than two weeks are the best.

ClaytonN
4 floors, im on 3rd floor, they're on 2nd floor, they're on different parts of the floor, numerous exits.

My obvious fear is coming off as a scumbag if I don't make things clear with girl #1 and I'm with girl #2. My parents were divorced via adultery.

LethalRose
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't want a relationship.

[/ QUOTE ]

drop the conservative girls and find a few more sex crazed girls, they're more fun/funny to be around anyway.

If you're looking for a real, meaningful relationship make a decision and do it quick.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-31-2005, 07:46 PM
Do NOT dick around with any serious relationships, especially not right now.

jaybee_70
08-31-2005, 07:48 PM
The answer is E) All of the above.

You are young and single not looking for a relationship. Have fun with as many young ladies as you can. As long as you are fairly honest and up front about your intentions you are fine.

Joe

Boris
08-31-2005, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this ranks right up there with promoting abstinence as the only method of birth control.

MrWookie47
08-31-2005, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't want a relationship.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, wait. Upon reading this, what do you see in the conservative girls? If they're not putting out, and you don't want to get emotionally involved, what are you looking for from them? Are you going to be satisfied with some make out time, maybe a little 2nd base action? I change my vote. If you don't want a real relationship, then the obvious course of action is to keep doing the first girl as long as she'll keep doing you, and ignore the conservative girls. Drop the first when it becomes clear that she either wants a real relationship from you, or you just can't stand her anymore. Pay attention to the conservative girls when you're looking for a regular relationship. This way, you'll only have to deal w/ one ex in the same dorm as you, at least until what you want from women grows up a little (not that it has to right away).

Los Feliz Slim
08-31-2005, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
4 floors, im on 3rd floor, they're on 2nd floor, they're on different parts of the floor, numerous exits.

My obvious fear is coming off as a scumbag if I don't make things clear with girl #1 and I'm with girl #2. My parents were divorced via adultery.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dated a woman in my dorm back in school. She broke up with me and began a habit of making out with random guys in front of our dorm weekly. It was magnificent.

Running into her when bringing other women back was also a hoot.

SomethingClever
08-31-2005, 07:54 PM
Just be a huge baller while you can and have fun.

ClaytonN
08-31-2005, 08:00 PM
The answer, Wookie, is that is the only thing available to me right now unless I decide to rush & pledge. My decision to rush, though, is based on completely different motives. I'm not big friends with the people in my dorm that like going downtown. Kinda hard to explain.

Basically I'd rather get something than nothing. This is not arguable.

GrannyMae
08-31-2005, 08:03 PM
get whatever pussy you can, whenever you can.

Tron
08-31-2005, 08:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct answer.

Lawrence Ng
08-31-2005, 08:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Granny is always wise. I am not worthy. I am not worthy.

Lawrence

ClaytonN
08-31-2005, 08:09 PM
you going to the boise state game?

manpower
08-31-2005, 08:12 PM
First off, keep in mind that your read of these girls as being conservative/not conservative, is not necessarily indicative of how freaky they are in the bedroom. Also, if you're going to classify girls, the first label you should apply is "crazy" or "not-crazy". Trust me, it will get you much closer to where you want to go.

Second, you should let the first girl know in no uncertain terms that you're not interested in any sort of monogamous relationship with her. Be honest and upfront about it and things should more or less work themselves out. Just tell yourself that if she's not going to be the type of girl that can handle that thing, then [censored] it.

BottlesOf
08-31-2005, 08:33 PM
Well, I miss college....

nothumb
08-31-2005, 08:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, if you're going to classify girls, the first label you should apply is "crazy" or "really crazy".

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

Seriously dude, whatever you do right now will feel like a remote and bizarre alternate past by January. Your freshman semester is going to be a total blur. I'd say wrap it up and tag it like there's no bag limit.

Cause there ain't.

NT

kyro
08-31-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

EDIT: And I really tend to think that the fraternity dead horse has been beaten beyond recognition. Let's let it rest for a couple of hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've dated 3 girls since I entered school. All 3 were girls in my dorm. The first lasted about a month. The second lasted about a year and a half, and my current girlfriend has been with me for just under 8 months. What I'm saying, sometimes this is true, and sometimes it isn't. It depends on the type of person you both are.

wonderwes
08-31-2005, 08:59 PM
Need some info here. Which college are you attending? What is the school population? Is this a freshman dorm or has more non freshman students? How big is the dorm? What is your current major and do you think your classes will be decent in workload or will they be constant studying per day?

Girls in college go in many phases. I see many girls when they were 18-19 be big party people then when they get to their senior year, they change somehow. Some party more, some get serious with school, some have total personality changes.

My take with the little info you have supplied, keep your options open. You meet new people constantly. By the end of the year you might be spending time with a complete different group of people instead of at the begining of the year. If you are social, you will meet a lot of new girls each week. So I would see what is out there instead of locking yourself down. Doesn't mean you can not continue to talk to this particular girl.

Also if you go greek, you should certainly research it more. It really depends on the fraternity life of the school. Here at UTexas, a majority of people in frats are spoiled rotten and have some real up-tight personalities. If you are looking to join one, just carefully review the current members. These are the people you will be hanging with for a majority of your time at school. So its hard to get a feel for a group in such a short time, but joining a frat is a huge time/social commitment. Some people love it, some people hate it, some people like it, then stop after 2 years.

STLantny
08-31-2005, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, if you're going to classify girls, the first label you should apply is "crazy" or "really crazy".

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

Seriously dude, whatever you do right now will feel like a remote and bizarre alternate past by January. Your freshman semester is going to be a total blur. I'd say wrap it up and tag it like there's no bag limit.

Cause there ain't.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

billyjex
08-31-2005, 09:25 PM
your best option is to bang all 3. hope they don't find out about the others, if they do, oh well, it was worth it!

don't get a relationship your first year, that is for sure. have as much sex as possible, though.

Shilly
08-31-2005, 09:31 PM
<font color="white">SIIHP </font>

jakethebake
08-31-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Slumming in 00t tonite, Granny? What's up?

ClaytonN
08-31-2005, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
First off, keep in mind that your read of these girls as being conservative/not conservative, is not necessarily indicative of how freaky they are in the bedroom.

[/ QUOTE ]

We're talking like not even getting to the bedroom. 2nd base at most.

ClaytonN
08-31-2005, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Also if you go greek, you should certainly research it more. It really depends on the fraternity life of the school. Here at UTexas, a majority of people in frats are spoiled rotten and have some real up-tight personalities. If you are looking to join one, just carefully review the current members. These are the people you will be hanging with for a majority of your time at school. So its hard to get a feel for a group in such a short time, but joining a frat is a huge time/social commitment. Some people love it, some people hate it, some people like it, then stop after 2 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

I go to UGA, by the way.

We have a good greek system, very diverse. I'm definitely rushing next spring and will only pledge to a frat that really interests me.

LethalRose
08-31-2005, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
First off, keep in mind that your read of these girls as being conservative/not conservative, is not necessarily indicative of how freaky they are in the bedroom.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

2nd base should not even exist in college. Who stops at 2nd base? 3rd base or homerun for me.

sinfulslick18
09-01-2005, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree happened to me my freshman year and i grew a huge ego and tried takening them all on at once.. and hit one huge U-turn and got terribly ugly. Just stick to the one you have know..but i would not recommend finishing for girls on your floor anymore. floors above and below are ok.

-sinful

manpower
09-01-2005, 12:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
As everyone else is going to say: Screw that, move on.

tonypaladino
09-01-2005, 12:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Say you've hooked up with this girl already who lives in your dorm, but you can tell it's not going to go beyond that, and it will dissolve into a friendship. At the exact same time, you've got 2 other girls that are into you. The problem is, all of the girls are on the conservative side, and you don't know where you stand with the first girl.

Am I bound to box myself into a corner with this one? Should I be honest with each girl and take it one by one, should I play the field (but wait, they're all in my dorm), or should I say fk it for all 3 and either go downtown to find other hopefully non-conservative girls and/or wait when I rush next spring and find sorority girls?

And I swear to buddy christ that this is a legitimate question. I never had to deal with balancing women in high school. AEKDBet has said it's better to deal with this than not get anything, and I agree, but I'm a total rookie with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you only started college like a week ago, and you're jugglin 3 girls? NH Sir.

Cancer Merchant
09-01-2005, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah. The dorm algorithm has already been perfected.

Foreach($girl, @dorm){

do { bang($girl);
}
until(stops moving);
}

Eurotrash
09-01-2005, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Foreach($girl, @dorm){

do { bang($girl);
}
until(stops moving);
}

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I'll bet the guy that put this in algorithm form got loads of poontang.

ClaytonN
09-01-2005, 01:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

2nd base should not even exist in college. Who stops at 2nd base? 3rd base or homerun for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Which sucks.

handsome
09-01-2005, 01:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Smartest thing I've heard all week.

Klepton
09-01-2005, 01:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is one of the best things granny has ever said.

seriously dude, who [censored] cares if they call you a cheater. every guy in the dorm will think you're a pimp, becasue you are.

fcuk everyone and anyone. go down on them too.

Sponger15SB
09-01-2005, 01:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
fcuk everyone and anyone. go down on them too.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds kinda gay...

http://myspace-384.vo.llnwd.net/00138/48/36/138616384_l.jpg

Klepton
09-01-2005, 01:50 AM
clayton, i may be kinda gay, but still, have sex with everyone

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 01:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Dude, you only started college like a week ago, and you're jugglin 3 girls? NH Sir.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, my record is 8. After that you start forgetting important events, names, etc...

durron597
09-01-2005, 01:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Foreach($girl, @dorm){

do { bang($girl);
}
until(stops moving);
}

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I think he was here at the time:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/pwarcham/OOTtub.jpg

eastbay
09-01-2005, 02:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, the problem is you, not her. I guarantee it.

eastbay

MyTurn2Raise
09-01-2005, 02:28 AM
It's college...you're young...you're going to mess it up no matter what you do...the question you need to ask yourself is "What experience do I want to look back on in 10 years?"

LethalRose
09-01-2005, 02:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, the problem is you, not her. I guarantee it.

eastbay

[/ QUOTE ]

finally someone comes out with the truth.

Mat Sklansky
09-01-2005, 02:50 AM
If you are honest and stay true to your own wishes, whatever they may be, you stand the best chance of achieving your goal(s). You want to marry one and bring the others into an orgie? Just let them know.

You're just being honest.

The rest takes care of itself. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

tonypaladino
09-01-2005, 03:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's college...you're young...you're going to mess it up no matter what you do...the question you need to ask yourself is "What experience do I want to look back on in 10 years?"

[/ QUOTE ]

good advice

ddollevoet
09-01-2005, 09:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same dorm? Maybe. Depends on the size of the dorm.

Same floor? Absolutely avoid it.

jakethebake
09-01-2005, 09:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you are honest and stay true to your own wishes, whatever they may be, you stand the best chance of achieving your goal(s). You want to marry one and bring the others into an orgie? Just let them know.

You're just being honest.

The rest takes care of itself. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This is awesome. Mat is giving orgy advice now.

ChipWrecked
09-01-2005, 10:10 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/aksooted/Id_Hit_It_Clinton.jpg

GrannyMae
09-01-2005, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Foreach($girl, @dorm){

do { bang($girl);
}
until(stops moving);
}

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I think he was here at the time:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/pwarcham/OOTtub.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

i have nightmares about THAT nipple. will this picture ever die?

AEKDBet
09-01-2005, 06:18 PM
You have to look at it like this. You are the [censored] man. Your stock is skyrocketing as more and more girls are seeking you out. Fynn's "just being honest advice" is a toned down version of what every guy in your position SHOULD do -- no relationship, if they don't like it drop em.

Here's a situation for you. You have just finished having sex / seriously hooking up with one of these conservative girls.

<font color="purple">Her: I really like you.</font>
You: Thanks, you're not too bad yourself.
<font color="purple">Her: Haha. Well what do you think about us?</font>
You: What do you mean us?
<font color="purple">Her: Um well you know like us dating</font>
You: Don't get me wrong I like you and everything, but I really don't want a relationship right now.
<font color="purple">Her(upset): But we just had sex!</font>
You: Yeah I know.

Just be honest.

Take your "play"(i hate that word) from girl 1. If the opportunity comes up with girl 2, 3 and so on take it. Have fun, be honest, and realize you will be dealing with girl #42 down the road.

AEKDBet
09-01-2005, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Smartest thing I've heard all week.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gte899v/claytonn/claytongirls_search.jpg

http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gte899v/claytonn/claytongirls5.jpg
http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gte899v/claytonn/claytongirls6.jpg
http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gte899v/claytonn/claytongirls1.jpg
http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gte899v/claytonn/claytongirls2.jpg
http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gte899v/claytonn/claytongirls3.jpg
http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gte899v/claytonn/claytongirls4.jpg
http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gte899v/claytonn/claytongirls7.jpg

Fratony
09-01-2005, 06:33 PM
nicely played. Now, eliminate the hot ones.

AEKDBet
09-01-2005, 06:38 PM
juggling 3 already clayton is doing just fine.

RunDownHouse
09-01-2005, 06:42 PM
Ugh, that's awful. Never knew how spoiled I was at Vandy.

ClaytonN
09-01-2005, 06:51 PM
None of the 3 are on there, fwiw.

But that's a sample of Myers women.

phil_ivey_fan
09-03-2005, 11:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ugh, that's awful. Never knew how spoiled I was at Vandy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please... my sister went there and I've seen what they have to offer and its no better (and no worse) than what UGA has to offer. Georgia Tech, now there's a cornacopia of vag ina.

duck Auburn, Go JACKETS !!!