PDA

View Full Version : Favor

sublime
08-31-2005, 06:44 PM
I need a few people to comment on my game after looking in thier DB for hands. While my screen names are not really private, I dont want to post them publicly either. I am playing 8 tables of 5/10 right now (needed a break from the hassle of 10/20 and up) but you probably have some 10/20 and 15/30 hands on me from the past month. PM me and i'll give you my handles. please post the hands on the forum and identify me as hero. i am doing this for a few reasons:

1) i usually talk myself out of posting hands

2) i am probably not aware of my biggest mistakes

also, please consider I play 8 tables so if the issue in the hand is missign a very marginal value bet on the river dont feel the need to post. also, generic comments on my play are welcome, not just hand historys.

thanks

Catt
08-31-2005, 06:59 PM
How long have you been playing 5/10? i.e., were you playing 5/10 last month -- I don't want to PM you (and want to save you from the deluge of PMs) if us 5/10ers are unlikely to have many or any hands on you over the last month.

sublime
08-31-2005, 07:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How long have you been playing 5/10? i.e., were you playing 5/10 last month -- I don't want to PM you (and want to save you from the deluge of PMs) if us 5/10ers are unlikely to have many or any hands on you over the last month.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have about 40k 5/10 hands over the past 2.5 months.