PDA

View Full Version : Who's Going To The Seminar?

HDPM
04-16-2003, 01:02 PM
Well, I had things fall into place so I'll be at the seminar next friday. Won't be able to leave until thursday afternoon tho, so I'll get there thursday night. Waited too long to book a room so I didn't get the hotel I wanted, but no big deal. Maybe I'll keep looking. Anyway, besides you Las Vegas guys, who will be there? I'mm looking forward to meeting some of you.

Dynasty
04-16-2003, 04:40 PM
I should be there.

M.B.E.
04-16-2003, 07:41 PM
I will be in Las Vegas and am planning to attend the seminar on the 25th. However, I may decide to enter the $2500 no-limit holdem event at Binions that day instead.

Abe
04-17-2003, 11:15 AM
Arriving LV earlier in the week. Looking forward to meeting you, HDPM and several other 2+2 posters at the seminar.

And --- I really want to hear that story in person about the backroom cardroom patron. He injured himself by falling through the floorboard and then sued the illegal cardroom. You were then going to buy the cardroom.

HDPM
04-17-2003, 12:08 PM
The guy injured wasn't a degenerate poker player, just a restaurant patron trying to go to the bathroom. Lawyers are only interested in those injured through no fault of their own. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Ed Miller
04-20-2003, 08:35 PM
I'll be at the seminar.