PDA

View Full Version : Any feedback on this new Titan Poker's $500 matching bonus?

08-31-2005, 04:34 PM
New site. Same guys who ran Noble Poker.

http://www.titan-poker.com/join

playersare
08-31-2005, 04:51 PM
it's crap.

JustToast
08-31-2005, 11:28 PM
What's crap about it?

I liked the SnG promo from Noble. The software was sorta weird but the players were crap (great) at noble last I played there.

I might give it a shot. Will report back on whether it's decent or not.

playersare
09-01-2005, 10:12 AM
what does the SNG promo on a different site on the same network have to do with a terrible bonus structure? and why do you have to "give it a shot" and "report back" in order to see how slow the bonus will clear, which you can just look at their site and figure out the math yourself ahead of time?

I know the players on iPoker network are soft, but there are definitely skins with better bonus structures than Titan. I'd say Titan's is probably the worst of all of them right now.

JustToast
09-03-2005, 02:36 PM
Just mentioning that iPoker network was not bad during the SNG's i tried at noble. It does take a while to clear at the low limits but I'd say the crappy players make up for it. If i actually do a deposit and make it through, i'll report back on how the play/clearing went.

I'm not a professional bonus whore these days so i'm equally as interested in making money from the (bad) players. Bonuses to me are... well... a bonus.

I agree with you -- it's not the best bonus right now for pure-bred whoring.

PygmyHero
09-03-2005, 03:43 PM
The bonus is 100% matching up to $500. $10 is released every time you earn 1000 Stars. You get 3 stars per rh at $0.50-$1 limit, 6 stars per rh at $1-$2 (or more)limit. The numbers are a little better for NL - 4 and 8 I think.

After you earn 1000 Stars you should be credited $10. BUT, here's the thing, to withdraw it you need to play 20 market raked hands, which I'm pretty sure means raked contributed.

Of course, that doesn't matter if you're going to clear the next $10 since I assume your hands count towards both requirements. But if you're just doing a quick sign up to get an affiliate gift (like I did), you will NOT get the first $10 you should be entitled to.

I'm not sure if the 20 raked contributed is true for every $10, or just the first $10. And I'm not going to find out for you.

Just thought everyone should know. And anyway, we all already know the bonus isn't very good.