PDA

View Full Version : Do I beat something, 20 40

08-31-2005, 01:22 PM
Villain is a good account, im sayin' account coz I dont know who of those norweigian players is playin now since this is my 1st hand in the table.
Other are tigh-agressive, other are very loose agessive. But none is a dummie.
He opens in 3 handed game, SB folds, I three bet
A /images/graemlins/heart.gif 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif call.
My image is highly agressive and loose from previous sessions but he doesen't think im a fish.

Flop came A /images/graemlins/club.gif 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
I bet and the villain called.
Turn was 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif I bet again and the villain raised.
Thought about reraisen and folding but called.
River was 9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif And I check-called, should you drop this at some point?

wheelz
08-31-2005, 01:25 PM
Top pair 3 handed? I can't do it.

I don't like 3 betting pf personally but there's nothing wrong with it.

08-31-2005, 01:28 PM
Why you dont like three betting? Im currently three betting Any-ace against most of the open raises from LP from agressive player.

wheelz
08-31-2005, 01:34 PM
I dunno, I like checkraising flops, 3-betting doens't let me do that. If an ace flops after you 3-bet preflop they'll usually get away from their hand (unless you're beat), just calling adds some deception I think. And if I 3-bet with this hand and the flop is rags I find I'm getting played back at often because they "know" I missed the flop, just calling gives me a lot of different options. With bigger aces of course there's too much value in not 3-betting, but with weak aces like that I've found I do better just calling.

09-01-2005, 04:20 AM
Villain had A2 and won, surprised he didin't raise the flop.