PDA

View Full Version : New Empire Reload, 100% up to $100, 10 x raked

fullhouse
08-31-2005, 11:42 AM
Hi,

got a promo mail from Empire:

Dear Player,

EmpirePoker invites you to enjoy another great promotion –

Play on our NEW Turbo Reload and get 100% match bonus up to $100 in 3 days!

Use deposit code PLAYSEP from September 4th, 00:01 ET till September 6th, 11:59 PM ET.

To claim your bonus, make sure to deposit in the time frame stated above, using the deposit code PLAYSEP and to play 10 times raked hands of the bonus amount during 3 days.

EDIT: http://www.empirepoker.com/offer/playsep.htm

Thx to "playersare" for the link!

playersare
08-31-2005, 11:44 AM
no this is the real deal.

http://www.empirepoker.com/offer/playsep.htm

Amid Cent
08-31-2005, 11:45 AM
So basically 1000 hands in three days over Labor Day Weekend? I'll be taking a pass on this one.

HRFats
08-31-2005, 11:46 AM
Got the same email. The three day rule kinda sucks. But remember, you can deposit less than the max to get a smaller bonus that's easier to clear.

HRFats
08-31-2005, 11:49 AM
You don't have to play over the Labor Day weekend. You can deposit until 11:59 Sept 6th. The 6th is the day after labor day so you can clear it Wed, Thurs and Fri if you deposit at 11:58pm on the 6th.

playersare
08-31-2005, 11:50 AM
minimum qualifying deposit is $50. so take your pick with any range between 500 and 1000 raked hands.

Sykes
08-31-2005, 12:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So basically 1000 hands in three days over Labor Day Weekend? I'll be taking a pass on this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is 4 hours playing 4 tabling 6 max. It's not that hard.

hemstock
08-31-2005, 12:08 PM
Sweet /images/graemlins/smile.gif

PokerGoblin
08-31-2005, 01:12 PM
you don't have to have received that email to take advantage do you?

Rockfish
08-31-2005, 01:56 PM
Cake.

08-31-2005, 02:26 PM
First they drive up the number of hands you have to play.

Then smaller deposit windows

Now, very little time to clear the bonus.

WHATS NEXT WITH THESE IDIOTS?

OH, I FORGOT to mention all the accounts they shut down on legit people and all there gay deposit and withdrawl rules

1C5
08-31-2005, 02:28 PM
thanks, I am doing this one.

AASooted
08-31-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's the problem? Three days is plenty of time for someone to play 1000 raked hands over a holiday weekend. It's not like you'll be doing this for half a dozen accounts or more.

Oh. Nevermind...

Death to gnomes!

08-31-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Preach on, brother! Next thing you know they'll be offering two 100% bonuses within two weeks of each other! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'm guessing labor day weekend is usually a really slow time for poker sites. That probably means 75% of players will be ultra-tight bonus whores, so keep that in mind.

Bill Poker
08-31-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing labor day weekend is usually a really slow time for poker sites. That probably means 75% of players will be ultra-tight bonus whores, so keep that in mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would guess not. those drunk college kids are going to bet like maniacs.

Rockfish
08-31-2005, 04:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Preach on, brother! Next thing you know they'll be offering two 100% bonuses within two weeks of each other! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I for one welcome our new ultra-tight bonus whore overlords.

/oops, wrong forum...

Womble
08-31-2005, 04:38 PM
Three days /images/graemlins/mad.gif That seems crazy. For the full bonus, 2 tabling $1/2 6max will take about 7.5 hours. Thats 2.5 hours a day and Ive never put in that amount of time. Only do about 150 RH/day.

May try for $50 but it will be tough if I have a downswing

Kumubou
08-31-2005, 05:20 PM
Am I the only one reading the "three days" bit of the e-mail as the promotion starts in three days (assuming it was meant to be sent on September 1st), and not that you have three days to clear the bonus?

I guess we'll find out when the bonus goes active...

-K

maxpower72
08-31-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's the problem? Three days is plenty of time for someone to play 1000 raked hands over a holiday weekend. It's not like you'll be doing this for half a dozen accounts or more.

Oh. Nevermind...

Death to gnomes!

[/ QUOTE ]

NH SIR /images/graemlins/grin.gif

just2pimp
08-31-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one reading the "three days" bit of the e-mail as the promotion starts in three days (assuming it was meant to be sent on September 1st), and not that you have three days to clear the bonus?

I guess we'll find out when the bonus goes active...

-K

[/ QUOTE ]

Bonus Amount will automatically be added to your Bonus Account where it will be held until you play raked hands equal to ten (10) times the Bonus Amount within three (3) days of making your deposit (the "Release Requirements").

TobDog
08-31-2005, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

OH, I FORGOT to mention all the accounts they shut down on legit people and all there gay deposit and withdrawl rules

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet they allow those who improperly take advantage to keep their multiple accounts, oh and Im not even gonna make any comments about sexual orientation.

timprov
08-31-2005, 09:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

OH, I FORGOT to mention all the accounts they shut down on legit people

[/ QUOTE ]

How would you know?

hemstock
08-31-2005, 09:20 PM
The site is offering back to back 100% deposit bonuses for a total of 200$ within less than 2 weeks and people have something to complain about.

SuitedSixes
08-31-2005, 11:40 PM
Thank you, Empire Poker.
-/images/graemlins/heart.gif SuitedSixes

Orpheus
09-01-2005, 07:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Preach on, brother! Next thing you know they'll be offering two 100% bonuses within two weeks of each other!

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, his whiniis even less reasonable than that. The 10 day limit on the last bonus doesn't end until Sept 3, so a fair fraction of players who have lives outside poker, were too busy to to deposit at the first millisecond the servers allowed it, don't multitable, want to enjoy what remains of the summer, or only do their heavy duty play on weekends (most players, 2+2 or not, fit one of these categories) could very well be working off their PLAYAUG the day before PLAYSEP begins.

In my case, due to the NeTeller update (and shutdowns) during the PLAYAUG deposit days, it tootk me repeated attempts over several days to get my deposit through, and my playthrough period would have ended ( had I not already finished play) at 11:44pm EDT Sept 3. I might've had to pay A WHOLE 16 MINUTES WITHOUT A BONUS. Oh, the horrors!

Oh wait. Empire has long given us at least one day of unofficial grace perod after the play peiod officially ends. so I'd have had ONLY 23 hrs and 44 minutes of OVERLAP.

I hate to cast aspersions on anyone, but sometimes I wonder if McV actually plays any appreciable amount of poker at all, much less gnomes on the scale he claimed to. I've treated some Gangsta wannabees in my time, whining about how they're being hit by the price hike on bullets because they thinks it makes them sound killa [and they think being despised as a killer is preferable to what they really are]

Seriously, am I the only one who's had this suspicion? HAs anyone seen this guy play? How bad must he be, playing that many hands a week, and still having his bottom line (and mysterious "financial jams" -- though he "makes more money than YOU, bub!) revolve around the latest bonus?

There's only so many hours in a week, and too few of them are free time. I happen to enjoy poker, but if gnoming Party bonuses was the most +EV use of *that much* of my month, I'd be pretty unhappy about my life.

HesseJam
09-01-2005, 08:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

May try for $50 but it will be tough if I have a downswing

[/ QUOTE ]
You can easily make two deposits of 50$ so that you'll need only 500 raked hands but still can play with $100

RiverTheNuts
09-01-2005, 08:25 AM
So if I didnt clear the last bonus until the 29th and cashed out, Im screwed for this one?

Eder
09-01-2005, 10:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The site is offering back to back 100% deposit bonuses for a total of 200$ within less than 2 weeks and people have something to complain about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since it is 10x playthru there are better places to whore. 7x playthrough would get me to do it though.

MicroBob
09-01-2005, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing labor day weekend is usually a really slow time for poker sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that many of the American holiday weekends are actually pretty busy and donk-filled.
Labor Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, etc. Played against lots of bad players over these weekends if memory serves correctly.