PDA

View Full Version : out on DVD...

Apathy
08-31-2005, 04:31 AM
Ong-Bak!!

Saw it for the fist time tonight you must go see this if you haven't already.

Basic Synopsis, Ting needs to get Ong-Baks head back so he fights everyone and knees and elbows them all day. With no special effects I don't understand how Tony Jaa can do all this stuff, especially the jumping tricks, I also am certain ten people MUST have died filming this masterpiece.

mike4bmp
08-31-2005, 04:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ong-Bak!!

Saw it for the fist time tonight you must go see this if you haven't already.

Basic Synopsis, Ting needs to get Ong-Baks head back so he fights everyone and knees and elbows them all day. With no special effects I don't understand how Tony Jaa can do all this stuff, especially the jumping tricks, I also am certain ten people MUST have died filming this masterpiece.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just saw this tonight as well....It was pretty good. Some of the dialogue and non-fighting scenes were a little campy but all in all worth a watch.

TheCroShow
08-31-2005, 06:30 AM
i love the "golf-cart" chase scene lol this movie is hilarious and i'm not sure it was meant to be a comedy. good movie though

diebitter
08-31-2005, 06:40 AM
Try Kung Fu Hustle too.

codewarrior
08-31-2005, 06:41 AM
Kung Fu Hustle was excellent. Very funny and entertaining. It is key, however, to both turn on the subtitles and change the language track to English - there are gems in both.

Apathy
08-31-2005, 06:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Kung Fu Hustle was excellent. Very funny and entertaining. It is key, however, to both turn on the subtitles and change the language track to English - there are gems in both.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya thats what we did for Ong-Bak, it made it twice as good! The names in teh subtitles that arent actually used in the movie are awesome.