PDA

View Full Version : More Overseas Tripe to Chew On........

Dr Wogga
04-15-2003, 01:35 PM
....just read in Reuters that the "Non-Nyet-Nein" Coalition - france, russia, germany. Now I've been calling them the coailtion of the spineless, but I must give props to whoever come up with non-nyet-nein! Excellent trashing of the 2-faced IMO! Just makes the good Dr beam!!! Anyway, these 3 countries are showing what true whores they are as they grovel on their collective knees for the economic gains to be had in post-war Iraq. What continues to amaze me (although shame on me, it shouldn't) is the speed with which these whores have lined up to be in on the spoils of victory they paid no price for. And interestingly, they di it QUICKLY, right away, immediately. Now isn't that a twist? Think about it - these are the same douche-bags who said give the inspectors MORE TIME - we need PATIENCE in Iraq and should not rush into action. Of course, they were hoping we wouldn't bring up the fact its been 11, 12 years of PATIENCE. But boy, when there's the chance that there might be some money on the table, can these spineless whores run! Hell, they can eff-ing sprint like Bullet Bob Hayes when they want to! Eff the spineless Mr President. Ice these bastards out. They are not our allies. Not 1 of them. In fact, your response to them should be: "Non-Nyet-Nein"