PDA

View Full Version : las vegas trip

01-05-2002, 02:12 AM
I am thinking of going to Vegas for superbowl weekend. I don't really do any sports betting, and probably won't really care about the game, but a few of my friends will be out there at the time. Do you guys think this is a good time to go? I know there will be tons of people, and I am wondering if that is a good or bad thing. On one hand, there will be lots of "gamblers" and the games will probably be good (I would be playing mid-limit holdem). Will it be too overcrowded to be worthwhile though? I mean, will there be 4+ hours wait lists for the Bellagio 15-30, Mirage 20-40 type games? Will there be 1000 person lines at the restaurants/buffets? Will there be excitement in the air, or just a lot of annoying tourists?

Thanks

-Glenn

01-05-2002, 10:29 AM
i think this is the best time to go to vegas..lotta action at sports betting..and a lotta sports bettors like to think they are gr8 poker players....double edged sword tho....better poker players also show up...harder to get seat in poker games...but overall, i think super bowl weekend in vegas is the weekend to go...jmho..gl