PDA

View Full Version : If a bonus expert could respond

scrapperdog
08-30-2005, 11:51 PM
I am down to 20$ left in the initial 100% match bonuses at Noble. I will probably play some tommorow to get that last 20 bucks and withdraw my money. Not that that site is not filled with donks, it is and I did pretty well there. And I will redeposit at Noble once they have a reload bonus.

Ok here is the deal, I usually like to have money in 3 different sites. I am set for now with 2 of them where I get rakeback. My idea was to have a roving 3rd site depending on who was offering a reload bonus. Full Tilt has a 25% reload bonus? I put my money on there until I clear it. Same with pokerstars or whatever.

I pretty much dont want to play any site where I am not getting either a rakeback or a bonus while playing. I emailed p stars support a while back when they changed there HH setup (you have to use the option to have the HH's on the hard drive) and I was surprised when they e-mailed me back saying they would send me the HH's of all 280K hands I played there if needed. Wow, if I was getting 20% rakeback on those we are talking about some money here. 280K hands with no rakeback....

Do any of you guys do this? Any suggestions or thoughts of wisdom for me? Do the sites all run bonuses at once so this strategy is impossible?

Reef
08-31-2005, 01:16 AM
easy (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1060198&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=1&vc=1)

solring
08-31-2005, 02:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
easy (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1060198&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=1&vc=1)

[/ QUOTE ]
More up-to-date... (http://www.bonuswhores.com/bonus-whoring-101.php)

PrincipalSkinner
08-31-2005, 08:17 AM
The best answer to your question is . . .oh, wait, you only want answers from bonus EXPERTS, and I am only a bonus WHORE . . . sorry, my mistake.

(why did I make this post? An 8-day, 10,000 hand "variance" streak and I think I'm losing it . . .) /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

playersare
08-31-2005, 09:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I will redeposit at Noble once they have a reload bonus.

Full Tilt has a 25% reload bonus? I put my money on there until I clear it.

[/ QUOTE ]
if this is your strategy then you have a LOT to learn about rake and bonus structures.

scrapperdog
08-31-2005, 01:10 PM
Thx for all the answers, well all the answers except for the last one. Telling someone they have a lot to learn but not offing any advice is so typical.

KKbluff
08-31-2005, 01:15 PM
try the bet365 or crazy poker bonus, but for the love of God PLEASE dont think the Full Tilt 100% bonus is worth doing (unless your a higher limit player which you are not at this point)

scrapperdog
08-31-2005, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
try the bet365 or crazy poker bonus, but for the love of God PLEASE dont think the Full Tilt 100% bonus is worth doing (unless your a higher limit player which you are not at this point)

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never played Full Tilt I just used it as an example, but I will be wary and inspect it closely if the chance ever presents itself.

This is why I liked noble. I know the bonus does not clear fast, but it does clear. I deposited 350$. They gave me 100% match with an instant 10$ and another instant 35$ for using neteller. I have played there 2 months, not very much maybe 1.5 hours a day 3 tabling NL .25/.5 6 max.

The bonus I have got are 350$ match, 60$ through the affilite I used, 35$ Neteller bonus, 10$ instant bonus, 50$ in HH bonus (hit 2 royals), and a 10$ "software upgrade" bonus.

515$ in bonuses for playing less than 2 hours a day for 2 months (3 tables). If you ask me that is more than generous, and the site does not get enough credit. When you add in the fact that I beat the games as well ... then you can see why I would redeposit there when they have a re-load bonus.

BTW the speed of the games there is crazy. The normal tables are about as fast as pokerstars speed tables, and the speed tables ... all I can say is you better not look away. This does help in clearing the bonus. I have checked out bonus whores and signed up for their e-mail repdeposit mailings, nice site. Do think they should pimp noble a lil more though lol.

playersare
08-31-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
515$ in bonuses for playing less than 2 hours a day for 2 months (3 tables). If you ask me that is more than generous, and the site does not get enough credit.

[/ QUOTE ]
so conservatively lets say you played 3 tables for 1.5 hours a day for 60 days. that's a total of 3 x 1.5 x 60 = 270 table hours total. now, for comparison purposes we have to deduct the auxiliary and affiliate bonuses from your total, since different sites have similar deals, but not structured the same way. so divided into your original gross match deposit of $350 means you earned about $1.30 per hour*table.

"more than generous"? now take a look at a chart like this:
http://bonuswhores.com/bonus-grid.php

scroll down to the third section of that page and you'll see that you could have easily earned double or even triple the amount of bonus in the same time playing at the Party Skins, Prima, Paradise and Absolute, playing the same 25c/50c NL games (and even more so if you were playing 6-max on Noble). you can get the same $60 affiliate bonus at many of these sites as well, and the higher clearing rates will greatly offset any other "perks" that were added on for you at Noble.

considering that you claim to have played 280k hands of micro NL on pokerstars with no rakeback and an equally slow clearing bonus at your level, I can see why you think Noble is a good deal on a relative basis, but you're really left a significant amount of money on the table in your online playing career, and I'm not even talking about rakeback which is highly insignificant at quarter limits. you don't really need to try and defend which sites you've already played at because what's done is already done. read the other links that were given to you (with high emphasis of BW101), and ask questions based on the collective knowledge compiled into those documents, not your own limited - and misguided - experiences.

scrapperdog
08-31-2005, 02:33 PM
Well thanks for the brutal yet honest answer. I am new to bonuses as you probably can tell. In fact I have never even taken advantage of pokerstars bonuses, even when I played there often (I dont now). It was not until this experience with Noble that I realized how lucrative they can be. I am taking your advice into strong consideration and thank you for your time in crafting your response.

Edit .. just looked at the chart and yep you were right AP gets a strong rating. This chart will be useful when multiple sites offer bonuses and I have to pick one. BTW I still would like to hear from anyone who uses a system like I am contemplating with 2 normal rakeback sites and a roving bonus site.