PDA

View Full Version : So where's the best places/nights for Karaoke in LV?

Daliman
08-30-2005, 11:46 PM
I'm already familiar with the IP's karaoke every night, but the talent, both singing and female, is spotty at best, and the waits are long, even with tipping heavy. Ellis Island I'd heard good things about, but I've been there before, And I have a policy that when I go to any bar where I actually LOWER the average age, I tend to not have a good time. BAsically, I'm looking for a place to show off, drink tons, have some nice looking women around for the other guys in tow to pick up and me to live vicariously through, and have a good time all around. Yes, I know Karaoke isn't always going to provide that, but are there any better spots?

OtisTheMarsupial
08-30-2005, 11:56 PM
Of course there are other spots, but they are lame. Go to Ellis.

GambleAB
08-31-2005, 06:33 PM
Monday and Tuesday night. House of Blues. Rock Star Karaoke. Easily the best place for Karaoke in LV. They have a live band playing the song, and the WORST singer is probably on par with the BEST singer at IP. I don't sing and personally don't care for karaoke, but my roomate does and we usually head out there once or twice a month. If you are going and want to sing something, get there early b/c they won't repeat songs.

09-01-2005, 01:13 AM
You can always consult this page: http://www.karaokestarmagazine.com/WhereToSing/NV/wheretosing_lv.htm