PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone giving aid to the US?

wacki
08-30-2005, 08:19 PM
I guess not.

EDIT: I did find this though

http://www.etherzone.com/2005/sent082905.shtml

08-30-2005, 08:24 PM
Haven't heard. Good question.

IggyWH
08-30-2005, 08:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Supreme leader of Iran, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, stated emphatically that, "the generosity of the Americans after our two recent earthquakes must be returned. We were only waiting for an American disaster anyway to return the money"

[/ QUOTE ]

Did anyone else laugh outloud at this?

jokerthief
08-30-2005, 08:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Supreme leader of Iran, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, stated emphatically that, the generosity of the Americans after our two recent earthquakes must be returned. We were only waiting for an American disaster anyway to return the money, and this is of the scale that we believe is just and right. America, through my good friend President Bush, sent us millions of American dollars after our earthquakes. Bam has already been rebuilt by American dollars. Iran will rebuild New Orleans."

[/ QUOTE ]

This is interesting. I wonder how this is going affect relations with Iran.

Warik
08-30-2005, 08:29 PM
The chances of a foreign nation helping the US in proportion to how the US has helped them is about as likely as the US discontinuing its donations to said ungrateful nations.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mslif
08-30-2005, 08:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Mr.Chirac said that "Americans spilled blood for France. I will be damned if there is one day delay in getting our $1 billion (USD equivalent) to America."

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Mr. Chirac also stated that "now may be as good time as any to apologize on behalf of France to the family of Ronald Reagan and the people of the United States for the unfortunate mistakes in the past related to Libya." Chirac has also mobilized troops, as part of his New Orleans aid package, to send to Iraq to join forces with the American and British troops to "fight terrorism wherever it may be."

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally my country does something I am proud of /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Blarg
08-30-2005, 08:53 PM
I'm sure Mexico will send millions.

krazyace5
08-30-2005, 08:54 PM
Read what some people think about donating to US causes here.

zoo post (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3267413&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=7&vc=1)

imported_anacardo
08-30-2005, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mr.Chirac said that "Americans spilled blood for France. I will be damned if there is one day delay in getting our $1 billion (USD equivalent) to America."

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Mr. Chirac also stated that "now may be as good time as any to apologize on behalf of France to the family of Ronald Reagan and the people of the United States for the unfortunate mistakes in the past related to Libya." Chirac has also mobilized troops, as part of his New Orleans aid package, to send to Iraq to join forces with the American and British troops to "fight terrorism wherever it may be."

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding? What about your butter-smithing? Your pinot noir? Your profoundly encyclopaedic knowledge of the theory and practice of oral sex?

Alizee?

C'mon, lady, vive le France.

krazyace5
08-30-2005, 09:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding? What about your butter-smithing? Your pinot noir? Your profoundly encyclopaedic knowledge of the theory and practice of oral sex?

Alizee?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention

French toast, French fries, French kissing..... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

08-30-2005, 09:08 PM
does everyone actually think that article is true?

mslif
08-30-2005, 09:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Alizee?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention

[/ QUOTE ]

I am proud of that as well, of course. Especially the french kiss /images/graemlins/wink.gif

jba
08-30-2005, 09:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that is much, much funnier than the article

mslif
08-30-2005, 09:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You had to ruin it... /images/graemlins/frown.gif

08-30-2005, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You had to ruin it... /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm sure some people are thankful for that, before it went on even longer. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

BluffTHIS!
08-30-2005, 10:00 PM
Actually several underdeveloped countries to which the US has generously given aid in the past, are rushing LAT's (Looter Assistance Teams) to the gulf coast area. They will teach the n00b looters there how to properly loot a store in the most efficient manner and how to scout out the most promising prospects.

ThaSaltCracka
08-30-2005, 10:02 PM
Politics. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3272664&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1)

BillNye
08-30-2005, 10:08 PM
we have a good amount of the world resources and money, i dont think many people think we will need any help...

jstnrgrs
08-30-2005, 10:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Alizee?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention

[/ QUOTE ]

I am proud of that as well, of course. Especially the french kiss /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I once heard it said that the French know how to live, and they live well, . . . but that's all they know how to do.

mslif
08-30-2005, 10:19 PM
That's neither true not funny /images/graemlins/frown.gif

08-30-2005, 10:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Alizee?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I once heard it said that the French know how to live, and they live well, . . . but that's all they know how to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

You heard wrong. Clean your ears.