PDA

View Full Version : craaaaaaaaaap, i think HE thinks i'm stealing....

bluefeet
08-30-2005, 07:17 PM
4th hand /images/graemlins/frown.gif

do you do anything other than call and see the flop here?

25+2 turbo
we both have 1500 in chips still
~~ I'm botton
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to bluefeet [Ac Kh]
6 folds
bluefeet: raises 60 to 80
SB: raises 100 to 180
BB: folds
bluefeet: ???

Roland32
08-30-2005, 08:05 PM
I dont think a reraise is going to make him fold or check a flop to you. Id call hope to flop something and play it hard. If i don't flop anything and comes out firing I am going to have to give it to em.

Freudian
08-30-2005, 08:11 PM
Call. Milking bets scares me.

mlagoo
08-30-2005, 08:15 PM
yeesh, i think i reraise here about 75% of the time, maybe more. maybe thats a leak. i'd really like to just take it down preflop.

it may be because i play on party though -- my reraise is typically just an allin, which would likely be my play here. i think i have more 10-8ths than the average person though. something thats probably worth looking into.

i suppose with this many chips calling and seeing a flop seems pretty ok.

KramerTM
08-30-2005, 08:22 PM
I call here and check/fold the flop unless I like it a lot. Worst flop for me here is AKQ I think. I would have to have put him on JJ to like calling an all-in on that board.

MegaBet
08-30-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I call here and check/fold the flop unless I like it a lot. Worst flop for me here is AKQ I think. I would have to have put him on JJ to like calling an all-in on that board.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're saying the worst flop for the player with AK is AKQ? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

KramerTM
08-30-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're saying the worst flop for the player with AK is AKQ? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The best worst flop. Get it?

MegaBet
08-30-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. That's an excellent flop for AK.

KramerTM
08-30-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. That's an excellent flop for AK.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Havok
08-30-2005, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kramer I was just wondering why would you think AKQ would be a bad flop unless you think villian has pocket queens or something. I don't think he would reraise with 10/Jack. And all hands most likely he's reraising with, the Ace King probably is ahead of here. I think the only scare cards could be a turn of a 10 or a jack. But, what if the turn is another ace?

By the way. I like calling here and betting the flop strong if it hits. Villian could probably have a hand like Ace/Jack or Queen and pay you off.

Freudian
08-30-2005, 09:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

AQJ is even more scary by far.

KramerTM
08-30-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

AQJ is even more scary by far.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. Your flop better illustrates what I was getting at it.