PDA

View Full Version : king yao. SH book?

08-30-2005, 05:57 PM
Credit to King Yao for a truley exellent book, VERY VERY good. But... I very much hope that he does not write a book on SH.. I have been playing SH on PP for some time now, and love the game very much, and keep learning, all the time, and enjoy my good results. I feel that King has a talent for writting books that alot of people can learn from, and i feel this could be a danger, as it will make the games harder to beat.. I don't need to explain why because it should be obviouse. If you take hpfap as an example, the way it is writtten(which i feel is very clever) most players wont get that much out of it, infact it could make some players even worse, but the winners can get better and better for reading it, and they are the minnority. But the way King, writes, its seems different, I feel hes giving to much, and I DO NOT WANT MY OPPENENTS READING IT.
I feel that SH is very hard to play well and thats why it can be a good earner, but if King writes a book on it, you might lose 50/60 percent of your winrate if you are already a good winner e.g 3BB per 100.